Game is no longer fun

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Game is no longer fun

This game has become too comerciallized! to many problems persist, and K and U Style is just another glitch in the game whereas all of the players decided to use as an actual game function. The Creators decided to use that cuz they are to damn lazy and are afriad if they get rid of K and U Style and whatever other crap this game has people would stop playing!

Plus the game is no fun because half of the things you could get you need either a crap load of bounty, OR REAL MONEY! So I quit this god awful game. >.<

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

The thing that's killing it for me is that every single person lags, whether it's a lot or a little. I'm tired of getting killed by someone after almost emptying a clip on them; every game that happens. The number two thing is the big learning curve after level 20. You go from playing idiots that think this is cs, to well oiled machines that probably have 8 fingers on their left hand.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Finally, i totally agree with you guys, i had a level 40 with 100,000 bounty and i could buy anything i wanted... but the game just gets waaaayyyy too easy after about level 20, because you just do quests with a hacker and boss items... -.- and also K-style is EVERYWHERE i mean when do you ever see a pro e-styler???? NEVER... people SAY they are e-style, but to be honest you cant play this game without getting flamed at some point, cuz the community is so whiny. If you kill someone machine guns does that make you a noob? and if you k-style you can only fight for a max of 10 minuets before needing a rest because you need to move your fingers so fast and so much. Even though I am pretty pro at K-style and all those people who say they are e-stylers I cant really see that since this game cant be e-styled very well because your going to get owned by some k-styler pro(maybe) and even if you do kill them your going to get flamed like ALOT

Oh yeah and one last thing, to look original you need ijji points, because everyone looks the SAME!!!!!!!!

So gunz is kinda getting boring, for those reasons and more
    Last edited by daggerman11; 05-03-2008 at 01:01 AM.

Banned Reputation: 10

Oh and by ~40 you can buy pretty much anything you want. Before i got banned at 54 i had like 400k with every gun i wanted. Theres not enough items you can buy with bounty.

People who e-style always get flammed by ****ing nub k-stylers whining about how pro they are.

The number 1 thing i hate is how long it takes after ~45. You could spend HOURS just trying to level up.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

If YoU NoTiCe ThIs NoTiCe YoU wIlL nOtIcE ThErE iS NoThInG tO nOtIcE

You should try to learn k styling, it will add some fun to gunz if you want a challenge

Retired Staff Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by markthebest4 View Post
    You should try to learn k styling, it will add some fun to gunz if you want a challenge
    yeah true i was going to quit after a year of Estyle until i learned kstyle and i still play 3 years later enough about me.. well yea some people quit gunz after 1 hour but most of the players have been playing for 6 years or more
    MEMBER Since 2005

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Rock Man Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Dasaki View Post
    This game has become too comerciallized! to many problems persist, and K and U Style is just another glitch in the game whereas all of the players decided to use as an actual game function. The Creators decided to use that cuz they are to damn lazy and are afriad if they get rid of K and U Style and whatever other crap this game has people would stop playing!

Plus the game is no fun because half of the things you could get you need either a crap load of bounty, OR REAL MONEY! So I quit this god awful game. >.<
    Qouted for reality in this post. Gunz was supposed to be good(at least in beta stages when everything was clean and everyone played how the game was ment to be played), just not anymore. . .
    my random quotes:Attitude controls all!
    The moon shines on those who seek it..

In beta stages there were god mode,speed and wall hacks too.

Rock Man Reputation: 10

yes, but they didnt come out until after 2 yrs of beta gunz release(i started wen it anounced the opening).
    my random quotes:Attitude controls all!
    The moon shines on those who seek it..

You talking about ijji or international?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast