Game is no longer fun

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 34

e style is just an excuse for people too lazy to learn how to use a style...dont complain about "glitches" if they werent in the game it would suck, and why are you worried about leveling..

highest you need to be is like 45 (if you even use RL) if i recall and you really dont need anything after good shotguns..the game is for the fun not for the levels just like all the other casual games..gunbound albatross18 are two i can think of off the top of my head, you play for fun not because your trying to level up.........

and if your fingers hurt after 10 minutes then take a break play again later, eventually you will be able to play for longer ammounts of time without your fingers hurting and everything becomes second nature

and yes people that use machine guns and spray everyone haveing a real fight in the back is a joke...its called gunz the "DUEL" not hold mouse 1 and el o el

think about all the things people are capable of doing in gunz and how awesome it can be, and yet all the noobs roll around holding mouse 1 and tossing grenades...fine whatever, but dont ever complain about the real players in the game

i love how all the noobs say i wish i was XX level then i would rock..its not about your level its about how good you are..

anyhow i quit gunz months ago, so i dont care anymore

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by chris183 View Post
    e style is just an excuse for people too lazy to learn how to use a style...dont complain about "glitches" if they werent in the game it would suck, and why are you worried about leveling..

highest you need to be is like 45 (if you even use RL) if i recall and you really dont need anything after good shotguns..the game is for the fun not for the levels just like all the other casual games..gunbound albatross18 are two i can think of off the top of my head, you play for fun not because your trying to level up.........

and if your fingers hurt after 10 minutes then take a break play again later, eventually you will be able to play for longer ammounts of time without your fingers hurting and everything becomes second nature

and yes people that use machine guns and spray everyone haveing a real fight in the back is a joke...its called gunz the "DUEL" not hold mouse 1 and el o el

think about all the things people are capable of doing in gunz and how awesome it can be, and yet all the noobs roll around holding mouse 1 and tossing grenades...fine whatever, but dont ever complain about the real players in the game

i love how all the noobs say i wish i was XX level then i would rock..its not about your level its about how good you are..

anyhow i quit gunz months ago, so i dont care anymore

most retarded thing i ever read...
    in this game you get flamed for killing a k-styler with a machine gun...
    ITS FRIGGIN CALLED "GUNZ"
    not SWORDZ:"DA GLITCH"
    seriously k style is not a playing style...
    its basically glitch abusing to the max...
    its just a the devs being lazy
    they day styles die out is the day i play again.. (probably never lol)

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 11

Heh. I can only do E-style. and there are very few like me.
    and no,i'm not 'lazy' to learn a 'true' style. It's just that i don't want to mash my keybard like i mash potatoes. NO THANKS.
    By the way,i don't spray,i AIM.
    Last edited by Alezinho; 05-11-2008 at 07:26 PM. Reason: beats me.

Danteís Inferno Reputation: 12

This game hasn't been fun, ever. All these stupid styles ruin it completely. Idiots mashing buttons and zipping around can pretend to be pro all they want, name me one other game where anyone considered "pro" cheats. (Doesn't matter if the devs left it in the game or not, abusing the system is still CHEATING).

So you can tell exactly who this game is aimed at, the little 12 year olds who have nothing better to do then learn all the stupid macros and combos to work their glitches so they can feel important. And since when have little kids ever mattered? Let em have their game and talk with their terrible grammar and numbers. It keeps them away from trying to play real games and screwing those up with whining.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 72

my little brother is a pro kstyler so i decided to try this game out since he is obsessed with it and obviously he taught me how to kstyle right away. I had played before on international where i just used to spray but its true learning a k style is a good way to survive in this game at later levels.

Seriously what is your rant talking about ? if k style was not in gunz trust me the game would not be as popular as it is.

secondly i honestly find "sprayers" to be easy targets when i play since all they do is stand there...

k style is really fun to use and actually helps to continue playing the game and shows that it aint all about leveling up and getting all the equips...

Also the cash shop that ijji use is stupidly cheap compared to other games like ...flyff or maplestory so not much for you to complain about there.

ive been playing gunz for a week now and it keeps getting better and better.

word of advice to you...learn how to kstyle there are tons of guides out there showing you how to do it trust me once you get the combinations sorted and you start getting used to using them your gonna be having alot more fun.

I admit its a glitch but its what makes the game great if you want a game where u can spray all day go pick up a copy of halo or counterstrike....

ooo or you could just keep making level ones every time you hit level 20 just restart and you can stay with all the other sprayers
    Last edited by leathel; 05-13-2008 at 05:04 PM.
    "You are the Future in the present so make sure you make history" Wretch32 UK Grime Artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
    I dreamt about a fly, that was getting progressively larger over time. Everyone shunned and tried to swat it, I protected it and eventually rode it around. Shenanigans were abundant, and eventually I rode it into the stars.

Geez I'm weird..

Actually,k-stylers are whiners, when i kill them with my machine gun, they really are SAD and whine: OMG SPRAYER GET SWORD AND SKILLZ PLZZ.
    I tell them to stop mashing the keyboard,and stop abusing glitches.

Danteís Inferno Reputation: 12

Big thanks to leathel for proving my point.

Banned Reputation: 6

lol sounds like the game has gone down the drain.

Now im not gonna play it.

Rock Man Reputation: 10

+1 for Phoenixfencer, leathel, Alezinho, and titoslayer for getting the point of this thread
    my random quotes:Attitude controls all!
    The moon shines on those who seek it..

Hurray, +1 for me.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast