Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game is no longer fun

Danteís Inferno Reputation: 12

So, K style is okay because the devs left it in the programming? Well,

I've also found out in Warrock if you do a certain something (Won't say what cause it's my special secret) you can actually walk inside some crates! You can see and shoot out, but no one else can shoot you back. And clearly this is okay to do, because the devs left it in the program!

I've also found out how to speed hack in a couple other MMOs. It's awesome, I can kill a whole playing field of mobs in like 5 seconds. I'm so 1337 you guys. And it's all totally okay for me to do, cause the devs left it in the program!

So clearly these things are perfectly okay, because the devs left them in the programming right?

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 11

Um,NO. it's called 'glitch abusing',and it sucks.
    Growning old is inevitable, but growing up is optional.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Well, it seems that the GMs are fine with it and ive even seen them using these "glitches". and besides its not like e-stylers call k-stylers noob. the k-stylers are just so pissed off at the people they call "sprayers" because they can kill them so easily when they have spent monthes of practice trying to master this style, I can understand where k-stylers are coming from but seriosly its just a game . This is turning into another k-styler vs e-styler argument
    Last edited by daggerman11; 05-16-2008 at 09:05 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 11

Yes, and the k-styling button mashers will probably win.
    Growning old is inevitable, but growing up is optional.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

what, the argument?? or in a fight...

K-style has pretty much taken over the game -.-

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I agree this game is no longer fun just move on if you don't like it

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 34

i dont even k style- i use a dagger where i do mostly shoot (shotguns/revs/RL, usually dual sg) and run, only using my dagger to move and put people in hit animation or to get them to proc a massive or stun lock them if they are a noob,

occasionally i use the lunge cause pros dont expect it and noobs are noobs so if i find a good time to use it i do usually (mostly not on noobs cause its a waste of time)

you people that say cheats just never took time to learn anything...if you cant k style then atleast learn basic d style you dont have to butterfly everywhere you go and you can do what you want basically

anyhow i love d style, i been using it since i started the game and never cared about k style except how to get better at killing them
    Last edited by chris183; 05-22-2008 at 03:15 AM.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

just because you k-style doesn't make you good. I e-styled for quite some time and beat the SHIT out of a lot of k-stylers. Just because some k-stylers jump in a game and ruin your day doesn't mean you should quit playing..... In fact if you want to make the game interesting, try to e-style creatively. I did, and it made the game lots of fun. I think i wrote a guide on it here actually..... look it up if you feel like it.
    RAWR!

K-Style is, if used right, obviously the best way of fighting.
    There's no doubt, having complete aiming while dodging in air, it's impossible to defeat.
    Fortunately nobody is this good yet, so you can beat them.
    People whining abuot losing to K-Stylers are retards who are too lazy to even learn the style.
    If your aiming is so good you can shoot the enemys legs all the time, even when they're moving, basically nomatterwhat they do they hit the enemy, then you're unstoppable that way too.
    And if you manage to defeat K-Stylers with spray, they basically just suck. Hard.
    You don't lose to sprayers when you K-Style, 'cause if they spray, they can't aim.
    Block, approach, slash them to oblivion.
    K-Style forever, undefeatable.

quote"K-Style is, if used right, obviously the best way of fighting.
    There's no doubt, having complete aiming while dodging in air, it's impossible to defeat.
    Fortunately nobody is this good yet, so you can beat them"

theres some pretty damn amazeing k and d stylers on ijji and im sure korean gunz too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V42m2tZwRG8 k-style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dgksmipC6o d-style

i know no one is perfect but sky and gosu are nuts

when your really good its all about aim, and those 2 have crazy aim, especially gosu
    Last edited by chris183; 05-28-2008 at 02:16 PM.

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    K-Style is, if used right, obviously the best way of fighting.
    Fortunately nobody is this good yet, so you can beat them.
    People whining abuot losing to K-Stylers are retards who are too lazy to even learn the style.
    If your aiming is so good you can shoot the enemys legs all the time, even when they're moving, basically nomatterwhat they do they hit the enemy, then you're unstoppable that way too.
    And if you manage to defeat K-Stylers with spray, they basically just suck. Hard.
    You don't lose to sprayers when you K-Style, 'cause if they spray, they can't aim.
    Block, approach, slash them to oblivion.
    K-Style forever, undefeatable.
    Fight me, lets see who has the godly aim.

i got level 30 today on my dagger stylist, using the breaker 7 and avenger (lvl 30 sg's) is so much fun, once you use the avenger it changes your whole thought process, you cant even waste 1 shot of either gun because you can only shoot 7 bullets,

since i cant swap shot due to not wasteing bullets in the avenger i have to worry about the breaker 7's delay too, it adds alot of fun i think and it will make you try to sneak up on people more to get in good shots with minimal effort

i finally get the feeling when i shoot good shots with the breaker7/avenger that they do substantial amounts of damage, as a shot gun should be- instead of a joke that couldnt finish the job
    Last edited by chris183; 05-29-2008 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chris183 View Post
    i got level 30 today on my dagger stylist, using the breaker 7 and avenger (lvl 30 sg's) is so much fun, once you use the avenger it changes your whole thought process, you cant even waste 1 shot of either gun because you can only shoot 7 bullets,

since i cant swap shot due to not wasteing bullets in the avenger i have to worry about the breaker 7's delay too, it adds alot of fun i think and it will make you try to sneak up on people more to get in good shots with minimal effort

i finally get the feeling when i shoot good shots with the breaker7/avenger that they do substantial amounts of damage, as a shot gun should be- instead of a joke that couldnt finish the job
    Not if your all the way across the map.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10

Yup...this game was fun.........yup..good ol' days.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

i still find the game fun
    Neosteam-semi-active
    18 mage 14 SW
    Gunz-Active
    40 and a 22
    Conquer Online-semi active
    110 archer
    103 tao
    94 troj

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried View Post
    Yup...this game was fun.........yup..good ol' days.
    Grenade battles.

Danteís Inferno Reputation: 12

Yeah...it's real fun. K style abuses the programing cause the developers didn't bother to fix the problem. So, using that logic I started cheating in other games. Anyone play Soldier Front? You can glitch and walk into a box or other things so you can shoot out but can't be shot. This is a problem the developers haven't fixed so clearly it's okay for me to do it right? But when I was doing it I got yelled at, and that's not fair. Properly done glitching with Kstyle makes you invincible, and properly done glitching in a box makes you invincible. And it's not just like anyone can glitch, there's stuff you gotta read to learn how to do it and that takes time.

So, what's the difference in me learning to glitch in Soldier Front and practicing and getting my glitches perfect so I can win, and someone else learning to glitch in Gunz and practicing and getting their glitches perfect so they can win?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixfencer View Post
    Yeah...it's real fun. K style abuses the programing cause the developers didn't bother to fix the problem. So, using that logic I started cheating in other games. Anyone play Soldier Front? You can glitch and walk into a box or other things so you can shoot out but can't be shot. This is a problem the developers haven't fixed so clearly it's okay for me to do it right? But when I was doing it I got yelled at, and that's not fair. Properly done glitching with Kstyle makes you invincible, and properly done glitching in a box makes you invincible. And it's not just like anyone can glitch, there's stuff you gotta read to learn how to do it and that takes time.

So, what's the difference in me learning to glitch in Soldier Front and practicing and getting my glitches perfect so I can win, and someone else learning to glitch in Gunz and practicing and getting their glitches perfect so they can win?

properly done k style does not make you invincible far from it, and a map glitch on some other game is not comparible to a style and should be called cheating

its insanely hard to get really good at styles how fast you have move your fingers the timing required, hell i could play gunz every day and ill never be as good as some of these guys cause im not fast enough and i never will be, but im good enough D-style to have fun and thats what games are for (atleast for most people)

like a week ago i got into an argument about this and the guy called me dumb for not using a automatic cause he thought it was better then my D-style i just told him as long as your haveing fun no matter what it is you do thats all that matters but you shouldnt try to tell people otherwise

the damage of automatics in this game is very high so i dont understand why you cant just be happy with that, even if you never learn a style or use "e-style" and enjoy rolling around/shooting no one is forcing you to learn anything else

also good players dont go to deathmatch so you can play all you want in there without worrying to much, someone might know a style but doesnt mean there good, good players usually play in duel games or attack and defend team deatchmatch or clanwars so as long as you dont do any of those you can play with people that arent super players and have a good time

players on this game like to play with players around there skill level, i went into a attack and defend the other day and went like 2-7 vs this k style 1v1 and she left because i wasnt good enough, i didnt feel bad i had fun i did my best i almost killed her several times but she was much better then me so i dont think i deserved to kill her and im glad she beat me (granted she was around 55+ so had better weapons then me i was only 31 but a loss is a loss)
    Last edited by chris183; 06-05-2008 at 02:32 AM.

K-style doesn't make you invincible. It helps though.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 132

You guys talk and rant on about how K-Stylers are whiny. Look at the majority of you guys whining and complaining about glitches. If you guys haven't noticed, IJJI and MAIET accepted what you guys call, "glitches" into the game. So, technically, its not a glitch that is illegal to use. You "E-Stylers" have the same opportunity as everyone else, learning how to K-Style. If these K-Stylers whine about how you "spray" and kill like nubs, move on. Don't let a couple of words make you a whiny little *****. Its a ****ing game. If you don't like it, there are thousands of other games you could play.

i have a huge flaw myself but i work around it to the best of my abillity but ill never be really "good" at the game

i cant do much of anything while dashing to the right i can go foward back and left all day long but to the right i can only jump dash and stab

all my "moves" or whatever you want to call i can do fine on any other keys this is really basic but its a big problem

i dont know if my hands are too small or my brain cant pick it up or its the way i have my keys set up

but good players can do things left and right flawlessly while haveing good aim

when you go foward and back your still lined up with someone shooting you and the only way to avoid dmg is by jumping (or blocking but i dont use a sword)

and when you only go to the left you get predictable

i can turn my camera so it looks like im moveing more or throw in some jumping dashing and stabbing left and right or wallclimbing, alot of times i circle and try to get a stab shot in witch i have gotten pretty good at,
    i use blinkstepping most of the time as my main point of movement with a little yoyo (cant yoyo very well but it combos with blinkstep well) and jsd

once you get 35+ on the game you will be playing with 50+ guys almost all the time and a good bit of them are pretty good so its a big differance to where i was in 21-34, but i still hold a even score or close to it (not that scores mean much) in a 16 man castle dm or castle zerker (been trying to level cause exp event) my guys currently level 39 d-style

this doesnt really contribute to the topic much but it does show that even if things are hard you can do your best or work around it and still have fun rather then complaining and quitting, and there havent been many post lately so anythings better then nothing

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 52

I loved Gunz and still do if you don't like the game just dont play... :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Edit: I came in here to give advice on making girls crazy, and I find advice on oral sex from a dude. I'm not complaining...but wow. I love OnRPG.

i agree with you chris i am a k-styler my self...funny thing is i was a e-styler and only used sgs...anyways i only replyed here today becuase of what you have said and id like to play with you.... cause i believe its all about fun and how you work around it all...my character is lvl 45 lol...and i seem to have no fun at all even tho there are good challenges i was hoping youd show me how to have fun...man you must think im boring..

one more thing i have only played gunz for 1 whole year and i have gotten extremely good...um not bragging i just have a good teacher that challenges me...but i feel like i need to have fun now cause its getting boring..any idiot can see that and i seem to have rather miss the good old days as a low lvl..i mean maybe e-style is what makes the game fun, and maybe k-style is just what draws people and makes the game look extremely cool also fun... i mean who wouldnt want to fly around with a sword and a gun pop two peopl and run lol...in my opinion both e-style and k-style are fun...just that it all depends on how you use it creatively or constructively...either way its just a game win or lose...i can admit i get mad when i lose i hate losing but i except that very fact and try to have a good time..and people shouldnt force or tell certain people to use any style, let them be...besides like i said its all about fun and if you even question my opinion with such negativity, then i can say this you truly are boring....this whole k vs e-styling argument is interesting but give good thought into what i have posted here today befoore you make any judgements. i also agree that ijji should atleast update few new maps some new armor or something cause i do like the way they create certain tectures of the game...and i like the colors :3
    Last edited by L.lawliet; 07-17-2008 at 08:39 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

the game is still arlight but it takes too long to get any bounty >_>

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

this game is fun still :P im level 39 and havent k styled before and its soooo easy to kill a k styler lol anyone that complains about that is just lazy