Game is no longer fun

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 33

I'll never see the appeal of this game. K-style is a neat little trick but that shit gets real old and fast. I just wanna shoot people, but no can't do that. If I'm not slashing my sword against the wall flying around like a shotgun weilding fairy, while playing a cat and mouse game with someone else I'm not a real player.

**** that noise.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 11

Actually, all you can say is: K-style sucks. 'nuff said.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 72

eh i was kinda against the thread lol i like doing/trying to do kstyle it brings a whole new element to the game rather than rolling up and down the corridors of mansion spraying seeing which person is gonna drop dead first.

The game still has 5k+ active users so i really doubt its going down the drain and thats on ijji, we all know theres alot more gunz servers than ijji.

like i said before although it was a glitch it has actually been used by the devs to make the game better i think that was obvious when they started making those maps which are near enuff empty and u need to wall climb on most of them.

Guyz im sorry but level 21+ this game is no longer about spraying

LMAO at neebus's post though hilarious
    "You are the Future in the present so make sure you make history" Wretch32 UK Grime Artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
    I dreamt about a fly, that was getting progressively larger over time. Everyone shunned and tried to swat it, I protected it and eventually rode it around. Shenanigans were abundant, and eventually I rode it into the stars.

Geez I'm weird..

Ok mR sparky. do you play ijji gunz?
    I bet i can beat you by AIMING(not spraying >.<)
    I love it when noobs complaint that i AIM. ^^
    Growning old is inevitable, but growing up is optional.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Ijji Gunz is like NEVER updated and when it is its only for prems and for patching hacks.. -.-' no new maps or bounty equipment for like 4 years... until they FINALLY decided to get a new map in their "contest".

I can understand how all you guys are finding this game so awsome but after like 5 years of playing it just gets old -.- . I also remember like how one year ago (or somthing like that ) they were saying how they were going to have all these awsome new stuff with like 1 gun 1 sword combo and all this other stuff and yet we are all still waiting...

although its not like ijji gets NO credit because they have released some new things, like for example, quests( being the biggest ) but apart from that there hasn't been anything really BIG come out, like the nice one gun one sword combo and the bounty items are STILL the same since the beta stage way back in international gunz

So although this game is not complete rubbish, it just gets old...

Danteís Inferno Reputation: 12

So, K style is okay because the devs left it in the programming? Well,

I've also found out in Warrock if you do a certain something (Won't say what cause it's my special secret) you can actually walk inside some crates! You can see and shoot out, but no one else can shoot you back. And clearly this is okay to do, because the devs left it in the program!

I've also found out how to speed hack in a couple other MMOs. It's awesome, I can kill a whole playing field of mobs in like 5 seconds. I'm so 1337 you guys. And it's all totally okay for me to do, cause the devs left it in the program!

So clearly these things are perfectly okay, because the devs left them in the programming right?

Um,NO. it's called 'glitch abusing',and it sucks.

Well, it seems that the GMs are fine with it and ive even seen them using these "glitches". and besides its not like e-stylers call k-stylers noob. the k-stylers are just so pissed off at the people they call "sprayers" because they can kill them so easily when they have spent monthes of practice trying to master this style, I can understand where k-stylers are coming from but seriosly its just a game . This is turning into another k-styler vs e-styler argument
    Last edited by daggerman11; 05-16-2008 at 10:05 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Yes, and the k-styling button mashers will probably win.

what, the argument?? or in a fight...

K-style has pretty much taken over the game -.-

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast