Game is no longer fun

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Danteís Inferno Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
    To everyone that complains about K-style being glitches, its just a clever use of physics, don't whine when you get owned.
    And if a k-styler complains about getting owned, then he/she is just on the bandwagon (of using k-style), because I've played since the game was first in beta, before all of this Ijji s***, and a senior k-styler from back in the day wouldn't do something like that.

Also, the game was corrupted once Ijji added cash shop etc.

I hope no other company gets rights to the sequel so they can f*** it up too.
    Clever use of physics? No, dipsh*t, it's not. Physics would be something like throwing a box in the air, or if you could like kick a grenade to launch it farther. K-style is canceling animations that are supposed to happen so you can attack when you're not supposed to. And last time I checked, doing things you're not supposed to do is usually considered cheating/glitching.

But you can have your k-style glitches. Personally I prefer the ones that make me invincible or let me get into walls and kill you guys from there. And yes those are perfectly legit ways to play. You can find guides on how to do it, and the programmers haven't taken it out so clearly it's okay right?

Fat Bowser Reputation: 22

I don't get it why do so many people hate K style? There are plenty of styles in Gunz if you don't like one don't choose it. There are plenty of FPS games and there is only ONE where more then half the players use a glitch as a playing style. So what the hell is the problem? It is just one game. K style is one of the main things that makes Gunz different from almost every other fps. K style doesn't make someone godly or invincible. I am just going to go with the fact that its a glitch it should be gone even though it isn't even harmful.
    Pride is a wonderful trait.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

u noe, when i first started on this game, gunz international, i was like only 10. at that point of time, i noe nothing much about it, i joined a server, i pulled out a pair of revs and a nico and start shooting everyone around, i remember my favourite map was the "factory". It was soo much fun back then, i mean, all of the people i played with were using automatics. Shoot, whip out sword, block,take cover,pull gun out, then reload, then shoot again. It was soo much fun than right now, K styling...

i started playing back gunz last year, on ijji, guess wat? The very first game i played, a team deathmatch on garden,theres this lvl 5 female, jumping around, climbing walls and pwning EVERYONE with a shotgun and an automatic. ZZZ. Yup. i was inspired, attracted to K Style by her.but guess wat? It turned out that the HER to be HIM. Nvm,at first i tot he was jus a perv. Then Guess what? The fact was being a HER benefits u soooo much more in the game, WTF?

ZZZ. Yup learning k style was fun. But soon, i lost interest in it, WHY? u see. Climbing walls by slashing it? like nuubees or someone said "flying shotgun wielding fairy"?. EH? that is SO unrealistic.

Whatsmore, we're firing guns with NO RECOIL. ZZZ. Has anyone seen someone shooting a shotgun str8 at a 100m permanent target, hitting it all the time, without the nid to aim, control recoil? When we reload, we're able to change weapons and shoot faster? Wow. If that is so. America's army is most likely pwning Al Qaeda in 1 year instead of umm...6?7?

Furthermore, wats with the flipping part of the game? UH? Stucking a sword into someone's tummy and then throwing him up the air, before slashing him twice in his face?

Not to mention, K style AINT A SKILL. Its more like whos lucky, whos able to LEAD with luck. K style is in such a fast pace mode, do u really think ppl can so called "leadshot"?, so called AIM? Watch youtube's GunZ videos, k stylers are shooting Everywhere, they try to put the target on the middle of the screen and start shooting upon changing of weapons, u call that aim?!
    u have like only half a sec between changing of sword to gun then back to sword, u really think u can aim? (now whos spraying?)

K stylers spend half of their time training for thier "SKILLS", but when they get pwned by Automatics, they start whining, WHY? because automatics doesn't have the need to train, but K Style does, therefore, K style should be the on winning.

I do argee, k style is like "part of the game",WHY? cause everyone is k styling, u dun k style? well, u can't actually do shit in this game. K style is indeed fun, but on the other side, its so unrealistic and so boring. i'd rather play a slow moded fps, whereby we shoot opponent on the ground, not the air. and that it doesn't take 30 bullets/10 rpgs to kill an opponent. (do u noe, one rpg is strong enough to take away all ur limbs, including ur life?)

on the other hand, GunZ is indeed fun, with k styling, But its just way far too unrealistic and it bores ppl out easily. (wat do u do everyday? go to lobby, then room then start K STYLING. WOOTS WOOTS. One down, 4 more to go.) and not to mention that GunZ has such a small variety of weapons and armours.

edit: YEs, GunZ's Guns do have recoil, recoil in game. Then in such a case,gunz is just a "luck" game. u get a Harder recoil when ur crosshair is on the opp? HAH, ur much pwned.
    Last edited by jermitz; 10-31-2008 at 10:18 AM.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 22

I am not really trying to defend anything here but your reason for hating k style is not enough to me.
    Lol. Alright I don't think Gunz ever had recoil but if that ruins the game for you well to bad. If it did have a recoil it probably was way to small to even effect you in game. When did being a female in Gunz benefit you so much? You can do fine with a male in any situation. K style isn't base don luck at all. You can aim while doing it and to tell you the truth as long as your opponent is in front view of you your chance of hitting them is pretty high. The position of your opponent does half the aiming for you. In my opinion K style takes skill. It may not be even MUCH skill but it takes skills. If you can't move your damn finger you can't do it. Also why does everyone bring up the fact they whine just ignore them its a ****ing stranger over the internet. You don't have to K style to be good in the game either.

All I see is your reasons of hate for K style and only one reason why Gunz is a luck game.
    Last edited by Sinnoh; 11-08-2008 at 06:10 PM.
    Pride is a wonderful trait.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 0

Dont even get me started on talking about insta...omg its the wrost invention by the players

oh look i flip and slash u and ure down and now i bang u with my 2 shotguns..DIE NOOB...wth??

Lets save this world by first saving our endangered species

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567