Newb need help

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Question Newb need help

I just starting playing fiesta. I am playing the free game and was wondering if there are things I can not do because I am playing for free.

The actions I have problems with right now are selling items to shops, and applying skill points to skills (although) I dont think I have any skills yet, as it seems i have to buy them.

My last question is the only way to earn gold to buy it? or can you get it by playing the game (i.e. killing monsters doing quest and what not)? Thanks for your help.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

The only way to earn in-game money is through selling items. You can't buy in-game money with SparkCash.

In fact, you can play the entire game from start to finish without ever spending a dime.

SparkCash allows you to buy optional items from the Outspark Store such as consumables - potions, health boosters, xp boosters - visual upgrades for you house and mount, and outfits. Of course, these items make the game easier, but aren't really necessary.

If you want to attend the game's daily in-game events (which you can check out at the event calendar here), however, you often need a promotional item. There are free events too.

Once you get some levels, be sure to attend some of the free events. They're a ton of fun, and if you like what you see, you should check out the item-based events too. They're my favorite part of the game.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by wedge55 View Post
    The only way to earn in-game money is through selling items. You can't buy in-game money with SparkCash.

In fact, you can play the entire game from start to finish without ever spending a dime.

SparkCash allows you to buy optional items from the Outspark Store such as consumables - potions, health boosters, xp boosters - visual upgrades for you house and mount, and outfits. Of course, these items make the game easier, but aren't really necessary.

If you want to attend the game's daily in-game events (which you can check out at the event calendar here), however, you often need a promotional item. There are free events too.

Once you get some levels, be sure to attend some of the free events. They're a ton of fun, and if you like what you see, you should check out the item-based events too. They're my favorite part of the game.
    Thanks, I finially figured out why I couldnt sell items eariler. So I have most of it figured it still alittle confused on some points but that comes with any new game.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Cool! Hope you enjoy the game.