plz tell ninja tips

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default plz tell ninja tips

i just started playing rakion and i started off as a ninja, but whenever i play, there are pros everywhere with higher armor. what can i do to be better.

my problems: noob, suk at grip, no modified armour of weapons.

my advantages: have momentem, speed, avoidablity,

so ninja is for pros kinda? and that i should start off with another easier character like bliacksmith or warrior?

i think i am good with ninja, its just that i have no armour or anything

every character is good , there are no easy classes to play with...there could be a small difference in the beginning , like warriors have nice dmg and pretty fast attacks +3 hit combo while BS is harder to hit a target with,and if you miss there are many chances to be hit by someone, but has more hp , armor and deals more dmg with only 2 hits.....warriors special is nice but it takes him 3 strikes to deal the maximum, dmg while it takes only 1 strike to hit for a BS

ninjas are nice with their attack speed but still - they are easy in attacking but deal very small dmg...

so you can see there is a balance in this game , there are no pro-classes and noob-classes , it only depends on what you like the best fast-weak / balanced / slow-strong

id put mages and archers to another group cuz they both basicly use ranged attacks and because of that you need different kind of skills to use them properly

p.s. armor doesn't give you any visible advantage over opponents , unless its not an armor for a character , who's level is far above yours

p.p.s. i'd suggest you to try swordman , because he is balanced, as i said , and you can decide what part of it you like the best - the speed or the strength , and then chose to be either ninja or a blacksmith , or even to stay being a swordman
    Last edited by Jade_Falcon; 07-07-2006 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumGFX
    jade falcon your obviously a noob... what do you think is easier to play with when you first start... ninja or warrior. Duh warrior never said there were "uber classes" i just said warrior is easy to play with same with BS
    dont call others a noob , while your one yourself...ninja is as "easy" to play with as any other class , thats what im talking about , there are no easy-to-play-with classes here

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumGFX
    ur stupid.. ask anyone and they will tell you that being a ninja is the hardest class becuase gripping takes practice. it may not be hard for you becuase you play 24/7 and are a total geek. remember not everyone plays as much as you
    umm just to let u no, i didnt play 24-7 and im very good at grippin, i just play about 2-4 hour a day on rakion.
    but ill say ninja r pretty hard to use, if u want to play as a ninja, first try out a knight, they r well balance overall.
    and when ppl say "u can only grip in the front or the back" FALSE, u can always grip from the side. and grippin, u just need to keep playin it everyday to get use to it.
    When i started to grip, itz took me about a week before i learn how to grip w/ a ninja, and later, i can stun grip. so ill say, play as a knight first, never a BS, even though itz good hp/armor but they r easy to grip and easy to kill for a ninja bcuz of their slow speed.
    BUT anyway, i would say, watch the pro play first and try copyin them, and then ill become better.

yeah gripping really isnt that hard to do but i still think knight is best for newbies cause there average to me
    Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring, Banana phone

Quote Originally Posted by Talawar
    yeah gripping really isnt that hard to do but i still think knight is best for newbies cause there average to me
    agree w/ u since they almost have good enough as bs and their basic attack more r better than bs, and they have the 3 hit, and they can also do stun grip as ninja does (if u no how to use them)
    bs, they r pretty slow but powerful, but when a newb play bs, they r easy kill bcuz they r very too slow to react and slow attack. the knight is the best FOR all newbs bcuz they do have high hp and their attack range is pretty long.

Lightbulb All of these messages doesnt MAKE SENSE Jking XD

Wrong when i started out a Blacksmith i just learned grip in 1 sec by just trying 2 grip no one teached me I get proer SO ithink Blacksmith and Warriors Best
    Blacksmith : May Be Super slow But strong and good at golemz and good at warriors.
    Warrior:Fast Basics attack everything but range sucks but might die from Blacksmiths sometimes
    Ninja: fastest everything sucks at attackRange but when in golemz there range is good.Good Griping*stalking alot* and annoying
    Mage: if ur pro enough try a mage cuz it has good skills but slow
    Bad attack Slow Attack Good rangeing but it takes a while to Change weapons Good griping Except back Grip Bad Stun Grip And worse of all BAD ARM0UR
    Archer is proer Most*Archer:*Bad Basic but good griping Good range Good Aiming And powerful Arrows if u shoot slow then i guess u need to train alot until u get faster ok. Bye:cool:
    Well! I sleep while i play my computer Being Cool Is just my thang:cool:

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Acelancer
    agree w/ u since they almost have good enough as bs and their basic attack more r better than bs, and they have the 3 hit, and they can also do stun grip as ninja does (if u no how to use them)
    bs, they r pretty slow but powerful, but when a newb play bs, they r easy kill bcuz they r very too slow to react and slow attack. the knight is the best FOR all newbs bcuz they do have high hp and their attack range is BEAUTIFUL
    I agreed With u Ace* Warrior has Bad armour but good for Nubs Noobs Newbies Cuz there Hp may be low but best To kill is: maybe archers,ninjas,Blacksmiths,Mages. The best 1 of everybody i guessed so whos ever a noob in rakion TRY WARRIOR FIRST.:cool:
    Well! I sleep while i play my computer Being Cool Is just my thang:cool:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast