plz tell ninja tips

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Megacrusher
    I agreed With u Ace* Warrior has Bad armour but good for Nubs Noobs Newbies Cuz there Hp may be low but best To kill is: maybe archers,ninjas,Blacksmiths,Mages. The best 1 of everybody i guessed so whos ever a noob in rakion TRY WARRIOR FIRST.:cool:
    u sure love talkin trash about me O.o
    but not everyone is as skillful as u ^-^
    we should all praise u and say ur very all so good at playin action games for a kid ^o^

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 16

ninjas i believe are easy~
    i almost never miss a stun grip and im full grip~

my IGN is Backstabberz :P
    you may hate me or like me. eh..
    FACEBOOK
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoudai View Post
    My hopes, struck down by a non-available youtube video!

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ganix

As he/she stated, its not really hard. If im ever on I can help you i guess. Kind of stupid now tho, since EVERY1 knows how to stun grab. Back in beta, only a few knew about stun grab, that was when it was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Megacrusher
    I agreed With u Ace* Warrior has Bad armour but good for Nubs Noobs Newbies Cuz there Hp may be low but best To kill is: maybe archers,ninjas,Blacksmiths,Mages. The best 1 of everybody i guessed so whos ever a noob in rakion TRY WARRIOR FIRST.:cool:
    Umm warrior isn't a "noob" character. If you look at the people over 40+ most of them are mages and warrior. I wouldnt be calling warrior a noob class since I believe they are one of the best at high level. Ninjas in the other hand, are the worst, SINCE they have the lowest cell points ( cant summon = lose more games) This is for Golem games.

But the best to start with would be Blacksmith, go all range then invest movement/ cd. Good Luck in game

P.s if you need any help pm me, KiIIua =p would be fun to play some good ninjas
    Last edited by KiIIua; 07-22-2006 at 05:27 AM.

Current Anime:
    Major
    OnePiece
    Aoki Densetsu Shoot
    Bleach

Quote Originally Posted by Ganix

well mayb bcuz u dont lag? which doesnt make sense since itz online. and plus, i believe u never miss a stun grip bcuz u never play as high lvl ppl. like the range in 20 or higher.
    i really hate stun gripper w/ ninja that r high lvl, can able to kill my mage in only 2 grips *cries* but then again, i didnt feel like wearin anythin on

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

try all of them but i havent played for a long time but you know the map wit the underground and the medium lvl and the upper level well mages are good in that level because when someone is coming up from the bottum level you can send them back down with the mages attack and i know this is very brief but i havent played for years so yah

Rock Man Reputation: 10

1st off I would say ninja is the hardest to play because of the fact that their only real damage comes from grips/specials/jump attack(which takes quite a few times to kill someone with all things considering) their 4 hit combos are a joke and take awhile to do. Not only do you have to stun and then get in close for a grip with a ninja you have to hope the person isn't lagging and you dont miss your grab and get owned. Personally if I had to play a ninja or quit rakion I would probably quit.

Angry

I would Say See if u find a friend and train with him a couple of time in rakion he'll test u pro noob, and ok. Start With Blacksmith cuz it easy if u suck on ninja:eek:
    Well! I sleep while i play my computer Being Cool Is just my thang:cool:

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Well buddy, i started with a ninja myself and now i'm lvl 79, yes it is tough but the only this i did is play noob games, yes there are pros out there and doesn't mean u can't kill them. when i was lvl 1 i defeated a lvl 10, proudest moment, now i basically do a 2 shot ko on lvl 10 guys. LOL my point here is, just keep practicing. Heres a simple tip, when u attack with sword just left click once, to stun the enemy then click left and right together and grip him, it works pretty well and when u level up, get more grip than anything else unless u want something else, save up money and buy some good armor. if u want to face me, add Reezan, he's my lvl 79 Archer.. i sold my lvl 79 ninja for some money. and i'm gonna sell archer soon so gimmy a shout

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumGFX View Post
    yeah ive been playing for about 6 months now and still cant use ninja lol. im good with all other characters though. but yeah blacksmith or warrior to start out with
    u can be a pro at level 1.

1.U NEED TO BE RICH,KEEP BUYING POWER CARDS SO U GET 5 STAT POINTS EACH TIME U PURCHASE A CARD.
    2.PUMP ON ATTACK SPEED UNTIL U MAX IT
    3.THAT IS THE SOLUTION TO BECOME A PRO NINJA
    4.ADD ON GRIP TOO,ADD UNTIL U MAX IT

Lastly,attack speed is more important than grip,if u have low attack speed will u just wait until u get a rare chance of an opponent committing then u grip?
    TOO LATE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12