Is Dragongem fast, or is it like Maplestory?

Banned Reputation: 6

Default Is Dragongem fast, or is it like Maplestory?

^^^look^^^

also, when i try to go to it's website, it says it is "closed for renovations".

is it out yet? can i play it yet? is it faster and better than maple story?
    Last edited by Justin1221; 05-12-2008 at 11:40 PM.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 34

No it isnt released yet sadly and I doubt it will be for a long time... I however have gotten an english patch for the jap/korean whatever it is it work and I may have a server out... if I can figure out what the hell to do now.

But imo Yes it is faster than maple. The starting skills are flashy and cool which makes it pretty fun and seem less slower. But the attack lag does it get pretty annoying regardless... but thats mainly cus the english server was hosted in japan.

well, okay.

i got two more question. is it faster and more fun than GO online?

i mainly joined it for the game play, but it seems like the attack when i just started, are slow, and the skill attacks are basic, and i keep getting the feeling like I'm not gonna stick with it.

also, i don't like the theme. i like the theme, style, and feeling of Maple Story better. is dragon gem's theme like maple story, and can i customize my character's skin color?

my last question for now. when is your patch gonna be out?

Well im already finished with the patch but... since no official server is out anymore (and I mean any... I think) and since im a nub at servers it will be another while untill I can actually host one... (if it requires money... then I may have to work :l)

Also here is a video with some of the skills... If you havent seen it already some are a bit bland but for begginer skills they are nice and fun to use with my experiance in them. And the higher level skills are even better.

And with the bosses and how hard it is to reach them... teamwork is a must later on.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

dang K9 Web Protection.

ill have to view it on my mom's comp. it doesn't block google videos, but google videos almost never has any of it's own videos.

when i have, ill edit this post. also, if no one can play this game, and if it's in another language, then shouldn't it be in another section?
    Last edited by Justin1221; 05-13-2008 at 02:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin1221 View Post
    dang K9 Web Protection.

ill have to view it on my mom's comp. it doesn't block google videos, but google videos almost never has any of it's own videos.

when i have, ill edit this post. also, if no one can play this game, and if it's in another language, then shouldn't it be in another section?
    It WAS in english for like a month then they shut it down to work on it... it was supposed to be released summer of 2007 or 06 cant remember

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

Hello, if you need a server host I have a dedicated server I don't use for a game I was developing. I could host the server (If you really have one =p) Oh, and also what was it coded in?

MapleStory (Khaini)

Chars.

Ketsuma597 - Lvl.72 DK Quit
    SaderKrus - lvl.32 Quit

Ghost Online

Chars.

Ketsuma - Lvl.76 Chaos Knight (Quit)

FlyFF

Chars.

Krusidull - 60 Knight 1v1

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

I have not played it yet. Can't wait for it.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

same to you man ....

A Shrubbery Reputation: 34

why revive this thread? ...