Only Reason I hate about this game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Default Only Reason I hate about this game

Anti-Social (No one is playing this game!)

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 12

SOTNW non-baron server is actually quiet populated

(>_<)○------(^o^)○
    (; ・_・)―――――――――C<―_-)
    (゚ー゚)(。_。)ウンウン

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyIchigo View Post
    Anti-Social (No one is playing this game!)
    You're wrong, many players still playing this game!

I fact, Brazil have the most quantity of players....

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Kenisai View Post
    SOTNW non-baron server is actually quiet populated
    Funny enough, that was one of the annoyances that (all in total, of course, not just that one) eventually made me leave --- it was almost impossible to find a place to level.

However, it must be one of most unsocial games I've ever seen --- there's no public chatting at all. You can level half a day in overcrowded areas, and at the end you still see your logon message on the chat window.

A great part in this is probably the levelling system, where you put your chars on automatic and do something else. I don't think anyone actually plays the game by pressing skill buttons.
    My current game status
    ( Not playing anythiing these days, seems F2P MMO"RP"Gs have finally pissed me off enough )
    Went back to Cabal for a bit, but PK isn't my thing at all, so I don't know how long I'll stay this time.

serriously one of the only reasons i played was wen it was less crowded. who cares 'bout chat. another reason was the botting i never leveled so fast. but u r right it is anti social
    98% of the population has a myspace. if your part of the 2% that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your sig.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 12

The problem is not only is it anti social, it's anti player. Even when you're trying to actively play it, the characters run themselves and there's not a whole lot you need to do. It's just too easy to start lettin them grind away while you go make a sandwich.

Or on the other side of the coin, the game's friggin manic as hell. If you're in a dungeon way above your level you've gotta be micro managing like a madman if you wanna stay alive. And while you're busy usin items and skills and trying to move three people, you don't have time for a pleasant chat.

Of course, the biggest problem is the game flat out sucks...

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Lightbulb a joke -bet365 Golden Years

well done gays let me tell you a jokeAn old man named bet365 was in his golden years, but that didn't stop him from trying to pick up the younger ladies. He went to the local bar, approached a very pretty and very young woman and said, "Where have you been all my life?" The young lady takes one glance at him and says, "For the first half of it, I wasn't even born yet." by bet365 have a nice day today

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

was this game really over populated now ? should take a look again on this aihihi.. I love the costumes of this game their all elegant

i still see many of my old friends here at GE..
    in fact many show here also still have this games for many players are still playing it

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Yea thats very true i came back after almost 6months of absense and many of my friends were still very much active and we dun shut up lol i hooked up with their clan and since i'm just about expert and have some of the best plvl toons they made me 1st Vice lol
    SotNW: Sudsakorn family / Orpesia server

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast