12foottall , Question About Lunia

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 16

Default 12foottall , Question About Lunia

well pretty much I had a character in lunia. I decided to go back a month later after it moved to 12foottall.. and my character got deleted. I was wondering If you make a character in 12foottall, and they final finish Lunia (make it complete) would they wipe out characters like they did when it moved?

Rock Man Reputation: 16

No!!! FINALLY they are out of gamengame so you are dealing with a real game company.

Unless it gets shutdown (for good) (which I can't see happening cause Lunia is awesome!! ) you shouldn't have to worry about losing your character.

But... I forget what phase its in... if it still claims its in Closed or Open Beta there's a small chance they'll be wiped for final release.
    Currently Playing:MapleStory,The Sims 3,WWE Smackdown vs Raw 200, Moon Guardians: Chapter I (Tech Demo)
    Currently Awaiting: C9 Continent of the Ninth

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 57

I'm very sure that wiping is over with. Recently lime has been added into the game and episode 5 and dacy will be released within the next 3 or so months. They are expanding the game, so I'm very sure that you will no longer have to face a wipe.

Slogan created by Kai and Me