Way for Noobs to make money

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Lightbulb Way for Noobs to make money

One of the fastest ways for non-member noobs (lvl 1-13) to make money is to go to any place in the wildy that has alot of bones (chaos altar, bone graveyard, ect.) and pick up all of the bones there. Then go to the Fist of Guthix when you have a full inventory and deposit in the bank. Keep doing that untill you get 100+. They sell for 84 each last time i checked. Thats 8,400, which is pretty good for bones.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 23

Just train wc for fast money.

Or for high lvl sell giant bones or dragon bones

Yeah but this is just for noobs =P. Or you can go collect cowhide and sell them.

Sonic’s Milkshake Reputation: 10

or u can sell swordfish and gold ore

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 11

i remember way back in the day, all i did was mine coal and sell that, i would get the certs and stuff, but thats all changed, but coal is still needed all the time so that would be a good way.
    shall we dance friend of my heart?
    we shall little one.

rs name:killbot10000

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default if you want my opinion

the best way to get money in f2p with the lowest stats require is mining clay and selling it in ge for like 95each in mem d bones use to be good but all the idiots made youtube vids of it now it like 5 guys per dragon in wild and chaos tunnel i have no ideal about a good way to make money in mem now days sense the rs down grades with the ge and price drops probly your best bet will be god wars or fishing mantas and turtles
    Currently playing Unturned on Steam. I am also looking for gaming buddies for Archage and Everquest Next.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 26

I've got about 5.4 mil right now and I'm only level 32. Made it all by woodcutting a whole lot (I mean days of it) but now that I've gotten over exam depression and gotten back into MMOs for fun (and not boredom cures), I'm having difficulty doing it anymore.

So wc a lot...just don't expect it to be any fun unless you're already depressed :P

awesome... but the way i make money is: when jagex didnt take away pking.... i just follow the ppl who is going to kill other ppl... and after the war is finish... i come here soon...and pick up the items and golds sounds stupid...but its a easy way to make money.....but when should the stupid take pking back ?!
    once again.. i think about u darling.... u make whole of my world shining ^^ www.viccol.com