So how is it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 39

Default So how is it.

This game looks appealing.

I heard it was pretty fun.

What are your guyses opinions about this game?

And before you go "Why dont you just download it?"

I would, but can't, running low on space, so I gotta get opinions before I decide to get it xD

Quote Originally Posted by little_one View Post
    Rainhart I hope you play when its open beta so I can gank your pokemon naruto anime noob avatar banner having @$$ left and right

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

As you can tell from how much I post on these boards, I really like this game a lot .

I absolutely adore the visual style, and the community is extremely friendly and helpful, especially for such a large one.

There's tons of stuff to do: Crafting, quests, Kingdom Quests (raids), PvP, guild wars. And every day there are 2-3 different in-game events run by the GMs. The game gets updated with new stuff all the time, and Outspark is clearly working overtime to constantly add new layers of spit-shine to the game.

In short: I love and whole-heartily endorse this game.

Download it!

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 245

Quote Originally Posted by wedge55 View Post
    As you can tell from how much I post on these boards, I really like this game a lot .

I absolutely adore the visual style, and the community is extremely friendly and helpful, especially for such a large one.

There's tons of stuff to do: Crafting, quests, Kingdom Quests (raids), PvP, guild wars. And every day there are 2-3 different in-game events run by the GMs. The game gets updated with new stuff all the time, and Outspark is clearly working overtime to constantly add new layers of spit-shine to the game.

In short: I love and whole-heartily endorse this game.

Download it!
    Are healers useful in this game? (If there is any)

Also is there a good tanker class?? (damage taker)
    Relax and enjoy life

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Thetake View Post
    Are healers useful in this game? (If there is any)

Also is there a good tanker class?? (damage taker)
    healers are useful in the game, alot of the time they are partied.

as for the tanks, normally its the fighters that are the tanks, however i've officially seen a new age of Clanks (cleric tanks) archer tanks, and a few mage tanks, which gets annoying althought thats only my opinion.

@raineheart - the game is good, nice visuals, awesome skill effects, like wedge said the different things e.g. KQs and giuldwars, the GMs are active and actually hold events, some good ones were monter summons event, and depending on the Gm's mood, they guild war every guild.
    -community is friendly

Cons - however there are alot of bots advertising goldfarm sites everywhere but it doesn't stop the community from continuing with playing the game.

hope this helped a bit O.o
    GL with deciding whether to download.

Now playing Fiesta Online
    Teva - ArcaneLye
    Apoline - Kirise
    Apoline - Mardiaire

Quote Originally Posted by awoken-winno View Post
    healers are useful in the game, alot of the time they are partied.

as for the tanks, normally its the fighters that are the tanks, however i've officially seen a new age of Clanks (cleric tanks) archer tanks, and a few mage tanks, which gets annoying althought thats only my opinion.
    My cleric is a sort of healer/tank hybrid. Basically I buff my heals but spend all my stat points on defense. It's slow to kill things, but great for uninterrupted grinding and parties.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

This game is really fanatstic. I like this game a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by seemecelinna View Post
    This game is really fanatstic. I like this game a lot.
    Seriously. There's no other free-to-play game I like more.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

I've been tepmted to try this game out, especially now that the Ghost test server is closed, but a number of things made me reconsider every time. This game just looked rather generic to me. I can't imagine it being very good unless it had something that really set it apart from other grindy click and slash MMOs.

Also, someone mentioned this game had really nice visuals/attack effects. So did Holic, but the environments were just so... bland... just green expanses of grass everywhere. Seeing the same old scenery everywhere I go gets boring after while, especially when I'm just watching myself wail on a monster until it's HP is gone.

There is definitely variety when it comes to the environments. In fact, one of my favorite parts of Fiesta are the graphics. While there are many anime-inspired MMORPGs out there, none of them look as good as Fiesta, and most of them are 2D. Fiesta is 3D and looks great.

Seriously, you should just try it out. All you have to risk is some hard drive space.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

I played it once only and i had a great time playing it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast