Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: The Biggest And Best Games List

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by chaoscauser View Post
    You clearly don't. If the game was dead it wouldn't be playable. Pretty sure that the online version is playable now anyway
    So why is it on this list if you don't even know where the BIG part of it is?

Game List Master Reputation: 239

Quote Originally Posted by avawhat View Post
    Whatever man hate it or like it I don't really care your the only one complaining about it really.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 38

Whatever man hate it or like it I don't really care your the only one complaining about it really.
    Why is he complaining anyway?

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 68

I think it's the list that's the "biggest and best"...not the games themselves...unless you are just seriously trolling hard bro. Jeez you're complaining about something somebody compiled on their own time...for free...for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Showy View Post
    I think it's the list that's the "biggest and best"...not the games themselves...unless you are just seriously trolling hard bro. Jeez you're complaining about something somebody compiled on their own time...for free...for us.
    I could care less if someone made a huge misleading post. "Hey come look at this great list of games I made!" *Shows games that no one plays, is offline, single player, outdated, and failed at funding themselves*

And also look at what this forum is for: "Free and P2P MMO and MMORPG Hub
    Post anything related to FREE, buy to play, and P2P MMOs and MMORPGs. This includes shooters, racing titles, and anything else within the realm of massive multiplayer PC gaming."

MULTIPLAYER GAMES.
    Last edited by avawhat; 12-31-2014 at 07:52 PM.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

lol, who gets mad at a list

Forum PvPer Reputation: 383

I could care less if someone made a huge misleading post. "Hey come look at this great list of games I made!" *Shows games that no one plays, is offline, single player, outdated, and failed at funding themselves*

Post anything related to FREE, buy to play, and P2P MMOs and MMORPGs. This includes shooters, racing titles, and anything else within the realm of massive multiplayer PC gaming."

MULTIPLAYER GAMES.

MULTIPLAYER GAMES.

Misleading is your opinion I clearly state at the top what the list is about your problem if you didn't read it. Thanks Werewolf I needed a good laugh. That is your opinion if you think no one cares about these games even old games have a fan base. Every game has an audience just because you don't like it doesn't mean others won't.
    Last edited by chaoscauser; 12-31-2014 at 10:42 PM.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 76

Nothing wrong with the list lol, been using these lists for years xD gj on the upkeep chaos
    League of Legends US - IGN ForceModified
    Steam - mystryx1

Can't believe I have been doing this since 2006

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Mystryx View Post
    Nothing wrong with the list lol, been using these lists for years xD gj on the upkeep chaos
    Same here been loving the lists for years. Any others just don't compare. Great job man.

Yeah it shows, you're getting very stale.

Yeah it shows, you're getting very stale.
    Bore off you are boring everyone

hi

could you guys please add berserk the cataclysm, mmo ccg -

http://berserk.idcgames.com/en/

this is a game description:

‘Berserk: The Cataclysm’ is a free-to-play collectible card browser game developed by Bytex Games and published by IDC/Games. Its exclusive automated battle system has lead it to become one of the most successful online trading card games due to its complexity and meta game, which includes clan wars and territory control thought warfare and PvP.

In ‘Berserk: The Cataclysm’ players have to demonstrate their strategic skills by creating their own squads, Berserk’s very own card decks. The game takes place in the fantasy world of Laar, a universe destroyed by the Darkness in which there are limited resources, and outrageous beings dwell the lands. The fight for survival is a continuous battle for the few remaining territories of Laar: only those Ungar sorcerers who manage to raise their lands towards heaven and create a floating island will survive.

In this adventure for power and glory, players become Ungars and have to command their squads to hinder other players’ and enemies attempts in order to snatch their territories. At the same time, they will have to conquer the power of the five elements and improve their magic skills.

Create their own squads by mixing more than 1,200 available cards, as well as improve and evolve their cards to create ones that are more powerful.
    Develop their own strategies, combining all kind of cards and elements.
    Conquer other players’ territories to increase their own resources.
    Enjoy different kind of battles, including PvP and PvE.
    Participate in regular tournaments like “The King of the Hills” in which the one who holds the throne will have to resist attacks from other players.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadterror View Post
    hi

could you guys please add berserk the cataclysm, mmo ccg -

http://berserk.idcgames.com/en/

this is a game description:

‘Berserk: The Cataclysm’ is a free-to-play collectible card browser game developed by Bytex Games and published by IDC/Games. Its exclusive automated battle system has lead it to become one of the most successful online trading card games due to its complexity and meta game, which includes clan wars and territory control thought warfare and PvP.

In ‘Berserk: The Cataclysm’ players have to demonstrate their strategic skills by creating their own squads, Berserk’s very own card decks. The game takes place in the fantasy world of Laar, a universe destroyed by the Darkness in which there are limited resources, and outrageous beings dwell the lands. The fight for survival is a continuous battle for the few remaining territories of Laar: only those Ungar sorcerers who manage to raise their lands towards heaven and create a floating island will survive.

In this adventure for power and glory, players become Ungars and have to command their squads to hinder other players’ and enemies attempts in order to snatch their territories. At the same time, they will have to conquer the power of the five elements and improve their magic skills.

Create their own squads by mixing more than 1,200 available cards, as well as improve and evolve their cards to create ones that are more powerful.
    Develop their own strategies, combining all kind of cards and elements.
    Conquer other players’ territories to increase their own resources.
    Enjoy different kind of battles, including PvP and PvE.
    Participate in regular tournaments like “The King of the Hills” in which the one who holds the throne will have to resist attacks from other players.
    Will do it in the morning

Surprised to see Dragon Encounter isn't on the list

Quote Originally Posted by johndoep View Post
    Surprised to see Dragon Encounter isn't on the list
    Why are you surprised? I don't think I have listed any mobile only games on the list.

Default Offroad Enthusiasts Welcome!!

Calling all offroad enthusiasts. 4x4-Country is the best online MMORPG to date! New features being added with lots more to come! Do you love battling your way to the top of the leaderboards and competing with new people from all over the globe? Would you like a new challenging offroad enviorment? Then look no further! Join today to start climbing ranks and hitting trails!

http://4x4-country.com/register.php?REF=1