Thread: Can anyone make cool or anime style art of a Holy knight, the grim reaper, and so on?

Banned Reputation: 6

Default Can anyone make cool or anime style art of a Holy knight, the grim reaper, and so on?

It's for a RPG im planning on making in the future. not soon though, im just 13.

but right now, 4 of the main characters are gonna be the following in the topic title.

as for the holy knight, black knight, and witch, i don't care what age they look like. old, young, ugly, sexy, etc.

i picture the holy knight and black knight to wear strong and big armor, and the grim reaper to wear a cloak.

the grim reaper can look like he's shaped and hunched over like an old man, but i kinda want him to look cool and tall and have a long awesome scye.

as for the witch, i don't know yet.

also, sorry if i made spelling mistakes. im using my mom's comp and she's left handed and it's in the bedroom. the dark + awkward feeling keyboard = grammar mistakes. []

It's for a RPG im planning on making in the future. not soon though, im just 13. but right now, 4 of the main characters are gonna be the following in the topic title. as for the holy knight, black knight, and witch, i don't care what age they look like. old, young, ugly, sexy, etc. i picture the holy knight and black knight to wear strong and big armor, and the grim reaper to wear a cloak. the grim reaper can look like he's shaped and hunched over like an old man, but i kinda want him to look cool and tall and have a long awesome scye. as for the witch, i don't know yet. also, sorry if i made spelling mistakes. im using my mom's comp and she's left handed and it's in the bedroom. the dark + awkward feeling keyboard = grammar mistakes.
    [nike13]

nike13 - May 18th 2008, 7:15PM Link | Report
    quote:It's for a RPG im planning on making in the future. not soon though, im just 13.

but right now, 4 of the main characters are gonna be the following in the topic title.

as for the holy knight, black knight, and witch, i don't care what age they look like. old, young, ugly, sexy, etc.

i picture the holy knight and black knight to wear strong and big armor, and the grim reaper to wear a cloak.

the grim reaper can look like he's shaped and hunched over like an old man, but i kinda want him to look cool and tall and have a long awesome scye.

as for the witch, i don't know yet.

also, sorry if i made spelling mistakes. im using my mom's comp and she's left handed and it's in the bedroom. the dark + awkward feeling keyboard = grammar mistakes.

Note: this is a quote from another art forum, but i had no luck with it.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 71
    The Distant Future Number of Victims: Countless Infractions: 4/9 (6)

why is it posted 3 times? You should probably find renders for those kinds of things because finding that many renders that go with each other is hard.