I'm starting this since i see nobody posting builds about assassin claw. First, let me tell you the strengths and weaknesses of assassin claw.
1.high damage - if you build right of course
2.attack speed in rank 2nd - my opinion
3.lots of skills(except no buff def,attack,hp)- u have buff mp when u get to level >30
4.surprise skills that attack opponent very fast - accurate
5.poison and run around ......
6. you can own any enemy at level <60 - fight 100 match , can win about 90-95 match
1. low mana(mp)
2. low def ( no buff, only buff miss)
3. dam tango ( EX: 15-50)
4. in PVP, always have to hit - run
5. when u go train, u need to party fighter
6. average hp (depends on the way you build)
1. 3dex 1vit : hp average , dam high but tango - 95/100
2. 1str 2dex 1 vit: lower damage but less tango, a little more hp - 85/100
3. 3str 1vit: low dam, high hp (u can still play fighter rather than assassin) - 70/100
4. 3dex 1vit + 1str 2dex 1vit every 2 levels: ok, not much different from build 1 but a little more hp and def - 90/100
Difference between claw and glove
1. training claw fast is an art.
2. glove farms faster but use more mp(mana)
3. glove attack only 1 , claw attack 2+
4. most people like to use claw
i need some time to work on the skills because GMs haven't posted out the pictures yet .... so