Ghost Online's 4th Class - Champion. Skills & Information

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 57

Default Ghost Online's 4th Class - Champion. Skills & Information

So after browsing through the foreign websites of Ghost Online, BURN****, EIEN**** and I are proud to bring you guys factual information about champions!

For starters, let's discuss their weapons. We all know about the axe. It is a relatively slow weapon, slower than blades, and is a melee weapon. Circle blade is a melee weapon that has ranged capabilities with skills. An axe has stronger damage than a circle blade, but the circle blade has range that the axe doesn't. AXE AND CIRCLE BLADE HAVE THE SAME ATTACK SPEED.

Now let's get down to the skills. Please note, I did the best that I could on translations, but they aren't anywhere close to perfect, and they'll definitely be different than Netgame's translation of them.

Lv 10 - Axe Mastery. Pretty obvious.
    Lv 10 - Circle Blade Mastery. Also obvious.

Lv 13 - Death Strike [Axe]. A powerful swing that leaves an axe-shaped trail. Hits only 1 monster.

Lv 13 - Needle Blade [Circle Blade]. Attack with a cross-shaped pattern. Hits up to 2 monsters

Lv 18 - Knock Slash [Axe]. Attack and knock back enemies. Hits up to 2 monsters.

Lv 18 - Cyclone Strike [Circle Blade]. An attack using powerful rotations of the blade. Hits up to 2 monsters.

Lv 23 - Power Wall [Both Weapons]. Summons a barrier that surrounds you. When attacked, regain SP at a certain rate.

Lv 28 - Heavy Defense [Both Weapons]. Summons a strong defensive barrier that prevents you from moving. Only basic attacks can be used when activated.

Lv 33 - Recovery [Both Weapons]. Automatically recover HP for a period of time.

Lv 38 - Counter Offensive [Both Weapons]. Strengthen damage for a period of time. However, damage is decreased for a period of time afterwards.

Lv 50 - Dragon Strike [Both Weapons]. We all know what this is. They didn't add it to the skill list, but I'm sure champs will have it too.

Sorry, we couldn't find any Chaos or Order information on them. Either they dont' want to release it, or they just don't have chaos and order for champions yet. I assume it's just that we can't find it. The korean and taiwanese sites should have it, but our searching turned us out empty handed.

I hope this was useful. Enjoy, comment, and ponder!

Here's a link to some of the Chaos and Order skills as well. You have to join these forums to view the page though.

http://go.novia.com.sg/forum/index.php?showtopic=3400
    Last edited by Duo; 05-31-2008 at 02:57 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Slogan created by Kai and Me

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 26

Nice work finding out the skills Duo
    :]

[Mine and Duo's Slogan]:

[Currently Playing]:

LoL - Tickle Me Harry
    http://tinyurl.com/HKCYouTube
    http://harrykayan.deviantart.com/

Retired Staff Reputation: 492

Any reccomended builds?

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 57

I would say to max both your level 13 and 18 skills (max your 18 first), max mastery (of course, before you touch any skills), and as for the buffs, I'm not too sure. They have too many draw backs to be al lthat useful. Depending on how good it is, the Recovery skill might be your best bet. For now I'm not sure what to do, it'll take testing to be absolutely sure.

Slogan created by Kai and Me

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

there u can find more about skills , however i dont understand a single word

http://ghost.gemscool.com/subpage.ph...b=2&joblevel=2
    i think its indonesian, but at least u can see some skill description, and champ ist called fighter there