RuneScape Friends In The Summer

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default RuneScape Friends In The Summer

Alright, hey everybody, this is my first topic, and I have been on very few forums before so I don't know much about them, but w/e.

Depending on my finacial situation, (I'm only 13, gimme a break!) I could be getting a brand new laptop either in a few days, or half way through July. I needed one, because the one I am using now is Windows Millenium with 384MB or RAM. It sucks!

So, I'm mainly getting this new laptop to play RuneScape on, but also for homework and music and stuff. Anyways, I have made so many RS Accounts it is not even funny. I have a Level 58, 32, 28, 14, and two skillers. One skiller has Level 40 WCing and 38 Firemaking and the other skiller has 34 mining and 28 smithing. But this summer, now that I'm getting a new laptop I am going to make a new account, same username as the one on ONRPG, which in case you don't know, it is bl00dxc0re. It sounds like I'm like EMO or something, but don't worry I just think it sounds cool.

So, when I start playing this account, if you think you may be able to help me out in Training or Skilling or if you know of a clan that I could be in, or anything really just post your Username and how you might be able to help. Even if you just wanna be friends or chat with me, go ahead.

***********ALSO!!! If you become a good friend of mine and help me out with this account, I might consider giving away my Level 58 account. He has high levels in all skills except Range and Mage but don't get too excited. He his very very very poor. The only good item he has is a Rune Scimitar. Other than that, I have a red cape, some gloves I think, maybe some Willows. LOL.

Good-bye!!
    Last edited by bl00dxc0re; 05-30-2008 at 09:21 PM.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 11

well that all sounds fine and dandy. you can add me if you'd like, i'd be happy to help you (not much going on these days). im on when ever i can, which is a lot until football starts back up. i dont know of any clans, not being in one myself finding them rather pointless now, so i cant really help you there...all i can say really is to just look on www.runehq.com they have a forum thread for people looking and stuff, but i think you have to sign up with them, cant remember. and what kinda laptop are you getting? i always like a good geeky conversation about computers and stuff ^_^ lol.
    shall we dance friend of my heart?
    we shall little one.

rs name:killbot10000

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by killbot10000 View Post
    well that all sounds fine and dandy. you can add me if you'd like, i'd be happy to help you (not much going on these days). im on when ever i can, which is a lot until football starts back up. i dont know of any clans, not being in one myself finding them rather pointless now, so i cant really help you there...all i can say really is to just look on www.runehq.com they have a forum thread for people looking and stuff, but i think you have to sign up with them, cant remember. and what kinda laptop are you getting? i always like a good geeky conversation about computers and stuff ^_^ lol.
    Uh, well I would like to talk to you in private but I'm not sure how yet, so I'll tell you this. I've been looking for one for a few weeks(well, months) but, because I'm only 13 my mom wants me to keep the price range at 600 bucks or cheaper. So, that kinda sucks, but what ever. So here are some details about the laptop(all that the ad says):

Acer Notebook
    Intel Celeron 550 Processor
    160GB Hard Drive
    1GB DDRII (RAM) Memory
    RAM is upgradable to 2GB.

so, yeah... I'm going to right down your Rs Name somewhere. Thx

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 13

Hey Killbot, where have you been?

You can add me (krd101)

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default you can add me if you want

only got like 20 people in my list sense i don't bother talking to people on rs much also i don't want ur lv 50acc you can ask 4 advice if you want and join the clan chat mmorpg clan for a clan chat to join made it so onrpg people can hang out didnt't get far though
    Currently playing Unturned on Steam. I am also looking for gaming buddies for Archage and Everquest Next.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 11

sounds like a good deal for a laptop. im more of a mac person myself, but hey, whatever works ^_^. (i added you snowball, ive been away for awhile..i know lol) and are you talking about pming me in this forum? all you have to do is click my name and this little menu will pop up and its like the..second option i think? glad to help ^_^
    shall we dance friend of my heart?
    we shall little one.

rs name:killbot10000