How come not many ppl play?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Sanokun711 View Post
    The guild I am currently in is very active and stuff its just outside it is the problem. Game play on the game is awsome and leveling is really easy But just the community lacks..activeness @_@;; You should see server 2..It can go days with out a shop sometimes @_@;;;... Theres only 50 people who play in server 2 im pretty sure.

And for the pking goes channle 2 in server 1 is all pk.. Its like flyff pk system in the past. Kill someone get -karma and then your able to lose things. I played since last year during summer break I player on the Japanese Server...And now that I play on the english one you can definitly tell that people on there arn't as talkative as you think @_@;
    Ya I also quit do to the inactiveness of the community and other stuff but I was thinking of moving back to the Japanese server>.<

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 10

I didn't seem the same as the Korean version for some reason. So I stopped playing after a few days. Plus my computer has issues that didn't help...
    Yah feezing and finding your self on the floor dead >.> Not fun.
    Well I upgraded my RAM I might try playing again which server do you people play on?
    Dum Dum Dum

Je veux un MMORPG. ):
    Dommage..

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by come4 View Post
    oh wow...you sir, fail epiclly.....chinese???wtf...english dude...english! no one speaks their own language here...im srilankan, you don see me blabbering away in sinhalese...
    You need to chill....He can speak any language he pleases..and thats a lise of chinesse MMO's...Love it..

Retired Staff Reputation: 10

Even though what come4 said was too much, it is kind of true since this is an english speaking forum and all - so we're all expected to talk in english.

Edit: You're GM of Flyff? You mean a guild master, right?
    Last edited by Alluring Angel; 07-15-2008 at 01:17 AM.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by Alluring Angel View Post
    Even though what come4 said was too much, it is kind of true since this is an english speaking forum and all - so we're all expected to talk in english.

Edit: You're GM of Flyff? You mean a guild master, right?
    So your saying this forum has to be racist about foriegn tongues(Manner of speaking)

and i mean GM..not Guild Master.

Retired Staff Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Huntchez View Post
    So your saying this forum has to be racist about foriegn tongues(Manner of speaking)

and i mean GM..not Guild Master.

It's not the matter of being racist - it's just that we as a whole are expected to speak english in general.

Also, how can you be a gm on flyff when you don't even live in northern california?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

There's a decent amount of people who play in the Malkuth server (besides there's supposed to be a server merge soon). I never have problems finding people to join my speed party. If you want someone to talk to in game feel free to message me or party.

IGN ~ Zeneth
    Level 48 ~ Knight
    Server ~ Malkuth

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 0

I just started playing this game yesterday. It's a pretty fun game but there were many things that confused and frustrated me but I managed to figure them out with my persistence. I agree to those who question the activeness of the community. When I first started my Knight (Currently a Level 16 ST Knight), there was barely anyone I could interact with. I only saw at least 2-3 people in the newbie area.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

wow i was just about to give this game a try, but uhm....it seems like its the kind of game i hate.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

quite franky i love seal i still have a chararter the only thing stopping me is the fact that the training areas after lv 30 can get extremely laggie for my junk computer meh. So when i get something that can handle it will be happy to come back.
    Yes games you do suggest on onrpg are just gonna get flamed so why suggest it ^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast