Hi i'm new to DOMO and need help^^

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Hi i'm new to DOMO and need help^^

I'm currently doing thief as a primary class and have doc, as secondary for heal and regen. I'm not sure if thief is a good primary class, although they have crazy evasion, i was thinking maybe the main class needs to have more power...

Also I Wiz, does it have any non weap. skills that would be worth subbing it?

And is there a staple Thief build~job~job build out there.

I'm currently doing 2:1 agi, dex btw^^

Thanks for the help in advance!!

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

Unfortunately, I never found a thief guide, nor any good advice on them. I played a Thief when I tried Domo for the first time, which then turned into a key factor in leaving the game back then.

My own thief is a pure subbing build, so I went full AGI (chances are that even if I find a good guide some day that AGI is still ok) and no skills except for Pilfer :-)
    My current game status
    ( Not playing anythiing these days, seems F2P MMO"RP"Gs have finally pissed me off enough )
    Went back to Cabal for a bit, but PK isn't my thing at all, so I don't know how long I'll stay this time.

pure sub huh, don't know how well that would work... especially with horrible accuracy, and why'd you quit was the thief tooooo good?

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 10

Get Blademaster skills. They have a set of skills that don't need specific weapons. Maniac attack is powerful and ignores def with little mp usage. BM also has an attack speed buff and an attack power buff. The only problem is BM can die easily so try to get doc sub first so you can heal and regen.

thanks for the help,

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 27

Add merc for Extra Hp and Atk

Add Doc for for Extra Mp and M.atk

wow your a gm to flyff, i tried the game for 2 secs and quit cuz i kept dcing and graphic problems.

Merc for hp,Doc for mp.... You have thief statswhile maining it, does the merc have a buff to increase hps, and doc for mps?

Quote Originally Posted by xCirrusx View Post
    wow your a gm to flyff, i tried the game for 2 secs and quit cuz i kept dcing and graphic problems.

Merc for hp,Doc for mp.... You have thief statswhile maining it, does the merc have a buff to increase hps, and doc for mps?

Docs=Healing+Buffs
    Mercs=Self-buffs(For attk speed,defence and what not)

But anyhow,using a Dox,it gives 1.5% faster Mp recharge.

And the minue you make a merc in your 2nd/3rd class,You already get the hp bonus and attk bonus.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Huntchez View Post
    But anyhow,using a Dox,it gives 1.5% faster Mp recharge.
    This I can't confirm or deny; I merely never heard about it, but 1.5% can't be easily tested.

And the minue you make a merc in your 2nd/3rd class,You already get the hp bonus and attk bonus.
    That I can definitely deny for Europe. It's not just that I never heard about it either, but I just tried it out: my lvl 33 Shaman has 996 HP with my usual Doc/Thief subs, and --- guess what --- 996 HP with Merc/Thief subs. And don't tell me I have to wait 3 days for the merc sub to "sink in" :-)

Subbing only gives you skills, nothing else.

EDIT: there are a few classes that have passive bonus skills, which you can sub on another class to get them. Shaman, for example, has "Mega Magic" --- if you sub that tree, you'll get the MP bonus from that skill. I don't have that skill, though (if you think about it and remember that Domo is not Diablo-II you'll see that Mega Magic is completely useless, so the skillpoints are better spent elsewhere).
    Last edited by Kargor; 06-08-2008 at 05:41 PM.
    My current game status
    ( Not playing anythiing these days, seems F2P MMO"RP"Gs have finally pissed me off enough )
    Went back to Cabal for a bit, but PK isn't my thing at all, so I don't know how long I'll stay this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kargor View Post
    This I can't confirm or deny; I merely never heard about it, but 1.5% can't be easily tested.

That I can definitely deny for Europe. It's not just that I never heard about it either, but I just tried it out: my lvl 33 Shaman has 996 HP with my usual Doc/Thief subs, and --- guess what --- 996 HP with Merc/Thief subs. And don't tell me I have to wait 3 days for the merc sub to "sink in" :-)

Subbing only gives you skills, nothing else.

EDIT: there are a few classes that have passive bonus skills, which you can sub on another class to get them. Shaman, for example, has "Mega Magic" --- if you sub that tree, you'll get the MP bonus from that skill. I don't have that skill, though (if you think about it and remember that Domo is not Diablo-II you'll see that Mega Magic is completely useless, so the skillpoints are better spent elsewhere).
    Whoever said it was Europe..Works in Global...