I is coming back :)

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 44

Default I is coming back :)

So ill become a member again in the next hour or so, starting off completely new with a new character (this probably isn't the best idea but what the hell) and I was wondering if anyone would wanna help me get back on my feet (NO I DONT WANT ITEMS) just someone to pal around with show me whats happened in the last 2 years or so. Even though I know that Jagex kinda ****ed it in the ass with getting rid of pk and the trading thing, I think Rs could be better than ever. So yah any vollunteers?

just leave your IGN here if your willing

heres my IGN- sgt siek
    Reading:
    The Divine Comedy
    The Tempest
    Hamlet

O human race born to fly upward, wherefore at a little wind dost thou fall.
    Dante Alighieri

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Hey you can add me my ign is Temp3st1 I am a new member lvl 60 but i dont kno everything but i might be able to help.

Banned Reputation: 10

Angry Talking clock

While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends, a college student led the way into the den. "What is the big brass gong and hammer for?" one of his friends asked. "That is the talking clock," the man replied. "How's it work?""Watch," the man said and proceeded to give the gong an ear shattering pound with the hammer. Suddenly, someone screamed from the other side of the wall, "Knock it off, you idiot! It's two o'clock in the morning!"----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Pereftiyo View Post
    While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends, a college student led the way into the den. "What is the big brass gong and hammer for?" one of his friends asked. "That is the talking clock," the man replied. "How's it work?""Watch," the man said and proceeded to give the gong an ear shattering pound with the hammer. Suddenly, someone screamed from the other side of the wall, "Knock it off, you idiot! It's two o'clock in the morning!"----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,
    reported now gtfo
    Reading:
    The Divine Comedy
    The Tempest
    Hamlet

O human race born to fly upward, wherefore at a little wind dost thou fall.
    Dante Alighieri