New. Help!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default New. Help!

Okay. I haven't even started the game. When you create your character name, it says delete password and confirm password. When I put my password I use to log in into the "delete password" and "confirm password" slots, it says repeated name. I don't understand. Am I doing something wrong?

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

Did you try using another password for delete? *Maybe* it doesn't accept the same password as the login one.

Also, while you're at it, decide on a 6-digit number for the ingame bank :-)
    My current game status
    ( Not playing anythiing these days, seems F2P MMO"RP"Gs have finally pissed me off enough )
    Went back to Cabal for a bit, but PK isn't my thing at all, so I don't know how long I'll stay this time.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I don't understand. A different password?

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

What's not to understand? I'm not entirely sure what the delete password is actually meant for, but if it's there to help you avoid accidentally deleting your char then forcing you to use a different password makes sense --- you use your login password every day, so you it might be more likely that you just type it out of habit.
    My current game status
    ( Not playing anythiing these days, seems F2P MMO"RP"Gs have finally pissed me off enough )
    Went back to Cabal for a bit, but PK isn't my thing at all, so I don't know how long I'll stay this time.