Can't download game

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 107

Quote Originally Posted by Justin1221 View Post
    lol

Air Rivals? Tried it not long ago, and to me, even though it was a FPS dog fighting MMORPG, it grinded like a veggie grinder.

All i did, was lvl up too fast, and pursuit monsters in slow speed chase, and take them down by constantly firing missiles at them, and the pvp sucked. all i did, was fly around really fast in circles trying to fire at the other player, while the other player constantly stayed on my tail, and spammed missiles at me, until i crashed.

No offense to anyone, but Air Rivals sucks.

BUMP

WTF?

I used the download manager and used a totally different mirror, and this bastard has also been downloading for 6 hours, and it has the balls to tell me it had a error, just like the last attempts?

**** this shit. Does anyone know of a good free Sci-fi themed MMO or a good, non grindy, not WoW typed of fantasy themed MMO for me to play? because im as bored, frustrated, and pissed off as ****.
    try the lacon. the lacon was better then AoA in my opinion
    try exteel. its roombased but very fun and addicting
    Quote Originally Posted by supersonix9 View Post
    I'm sure that everything that I just said seems extremely silly to most of the people reading this, but Sonic has a place in my heart and that will carry on until I die.

Banned Reputation: 6

Tried to check out Lacon, but K9 Web Protection wouldn't even let me check out the screen shots, because it had "adult/mature content".

I think I remember trying to register for Exteel a long time ago, but for some strange reason, it wouldn't let me register.

I used the OnRpg download manager, and tried downloading the game from the main website, lst time i checked, it was almost finished, but mom just turned the comp off, because a storm is coming, so i might have lost all that progress.

God damn it all.

Banned Reputation: 6

Was this bumped on accident?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12