Uncompressed error at 97%

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Uncompressed error at 97%

After 3 weeks struggling to fixed my problem to login into rappelz both website and games, recently i manage to dload the update with my launcher. Everything going fine when it reach 97% and trying dloading the 3N.mhe file it appear "Uncompressed file". Please someone out there help me what can i do...it been nearly a month now i havent play ..i missed my char very much.Hope someone can tell help coz until now i still cant access to rappelz website to report this to GM...( waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 13

Are you using, Vista? If so, try running as an administrator when you right click the short cut. If that doesn't work, right click on the shortcut, choose properties, and in that window there will be a tab for compatibility. In that tab choose run in compatibility for Windows XP. If that still doesn't work, I would recommend redownloading and reinstalling. There may also be something with your firewall, if you have one.

If you need a download link, here. It is from Filefront, which you don't need to register for, and they are pretty reliable. Good luck with trying to play Rappelz.
    Thinking of something to put here.