WYDGlobal.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default WYDGlobal.

Just wondering how to make money i read Iamnameless's guide and i got an amulet not sure how much it is worth any other good ways to make some money? thanks

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Arrow nothing

He who risks nothing gains nothing.----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW Gold , Our links:wow gold, wow gold, wow gold,WoW Power Leveling.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Making money? I think iAmNameless' guide is quite helpful but if you want fast money.. buy wydcoins if you don't like that better hunt near the spirit guardian because mobs there drops the quest ticket(candle) that cost 10k each.
    Currently Playing WYDglobal:

Class: Black Feoma(Mortal)

Server: 3

Guild: ExoduS

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Default Gold huh?

The key for getting money while leveling is that you never take the Spirit Guardia Quest and God's Garden Quest. Even the water quest just stay cool and level on your own.

You will acquire lots and lots of sellable equips and items.
    You may be a high lvl character but do you have the "MONEY" to purchase your desired equipment?

Well, if you like loots more than anyone, I suggest you create a hunter class.
    Hunter's skills are great in making gold.
    So I suggest you start off being a hunter and when you have enough money you can now start off with your true character and even engage in quests that will boost you right away....not only that, you can even stay as a hunter. Piercieng Criticial Damages Ouch!!

Well...I hope this helped you out WYDIAN!!

Pm me if you have the time...Apothic TK

See ya!! Ciao!^-^