Class??

Hybrid View

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Default Class??

Hi im downloading rakion now and it seems like a freakin (excuse my language) insane game!!! but im having trouble (as usual) figuring out what class i would want to be.. i like classes that can solo things easily that dont need a party.. i dont like to be support i like to go out on my own... im thinking either blacksmith or ninja but im not sure.. ninja for the speed and blacksmith for the tanking power... which character would be able to solo things super easy?? also can you give me a link to a guide for the character or write a short one up here?? that would be great!!! and if possible can you list what stats do what when you + them after you level cause that confused me on the site? appreciate your help and you dont need to answer all questions but the character one is most important!!!

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 20

Ninjas dominate on Rakion if u know how to play one. I see lots of grab/grip ninjas, that should get u started

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

hmm yea i just got done trying a ninja and i cant quite get the hang of the grabbing\gripping.. its just too tough..i did see many BS's dominating however... so i guess ill try that next..

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 125

I would suggest practicing with a warrior. they are fast and power like a BS.

so u can branch to be a ninja or a BS later. A main skill they use is a slash and a quick grab. thats what ninjas do. theres also the block + grab right away move that BS do. warriors can do both but it is a bit harder.

Warriors can solo good too, their chaos mode is IMO the best.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Here is little details:

Warrior: Best for begginers and for me it's kinda best since nicest moves and got best swords -chaos mode rly insane
    Blacksmith: if you like muscles and having a 2h mace than this is class for you in chaos mode it's kinda insane just run to u and ur 1.2.3. dead
    Archer: archer's aren't ezy mode expect if u like hit and run, i sow many archers going melee when warrior for example came but that was a mistake since melee can't hit strong. anyway u need to be quick with archer .-chaos mode can hit 5 ppl at the same time hiting pretty hard
    Mage: Quick Thinking. Fast. Combination. Right choice. this is for mages got many things to do, can aoe with bomb meaning attacking many playerrs at once.-chaos mode is kinda best looking imo.
    Ninja: like 12125 said ninja dominate, but only experts, many new ppl just see NINJA owning so they say I WANNA OWN TO than they see there not skilled enough and get killed pretty easy and there all HAXXX! so yea...but in game got many skills even best when they jump into air and there gone and BOOM they hit ya -chaos mode don't look any differend just bigger and quicker and ofc stronger.

so imo best to start with warrior if ur new.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 52

Swordsman are really sweet they can even be faster than some ninjas if you build them right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    Edit: I came in here to give advice on making girls crazy, and I find advice on oral sex from a dude. I'm not complaining...but wow. I love OnRPG.