Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 713

Thread: Latale Faqs (Read here first then feel free to ask questions)

  1. #276
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soulalchemie View Post
    I think he should be perma-banned.
    He's instigating and also insulting people and their races.
    Our Culture has so much more to offer than stupid Comics and copulating Pixels.

    But well, i didnt expect to find an intelligent countryman on a mmo forum ^^

    so cry moar pls
    Last edited by JunShen; 07-08-2008 at 02:37 PM.

  2. #277
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 46
    Danuve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    On my throne
    Posts
    2,967
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JunShen View Post
    If u read carefully, u'll notice the word 'us'
    Ur Culture has so much more to offer than stupid Comics and copulating Pixels.
    Thats lovely why don't you go immerse yourself in it and have a nice day.

    PS: Is the stick shoved to deep?

    NA Dragon Nest: Argenta : Cleric : Rudy

  3. #278
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danuve View Post
    Thats lovely why don't you go immerse yourself in it and have a nice day.

    PS: Is the stick shoved to deep?
    No i love to flame stupid forum tards. Sadly i need to kill some time until my lecture begins =)

  4. #279
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 13
    therazor302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,393
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Why don't you go flame on another forum then? Its against the rules here. (hehe it makes me laugh that he tries to imply he's in college when his actions can be commonly attributed to a 7th grader)
    -Rose Online-
    Likzuz-77 Spear Soldier-Champ
    Hacket-30 Dual Hawker-Raider

    Quote Originally Posted by Duo View Post
    GRAPHICS AND WEBSITE CONSTRUCTION ARE JUST THE SHINY GOLD BINDINGS ON A TREASURE CHEST: WHAT REALLY MATTERS IS WHAT'S INSIDE THAT CHEST, THE HEART OF A GAME, IT'S GAMEPLAY!!


  5. #280
    Banned Reputation: 36

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,718
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JunShen View Post
    No i love to flame stupid forum tards. Sadly i need to kill some time until my lecture begins =)
    You're boring..

  6. #281
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 40
    soulalchemie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    maryland.
    Posts
    2,878
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JunShen View Post
    If u read carefully, u'll notice the word 'us'
    Ur Culture has so much more to offer than stupid Comics and copulating Pixels.
    You're stupid and ignorant.
    You don't even know about my culture and you're speaking against it.
    Just because Korea develops many games and things, doesn't mean that's what our culture is based on.
    Japan produces many console games and MMO's as well, but I don't see you saying that their culture is like that.

    The history, food, practices are all part of the Korean culture.
    And you probably don't know anything about it.
    And yet, you'd go so far as to speak against something you know nothing about.

    I'll be happy to give you a lesson in Korean culture.
    Now, gtfo out of this forum.

    Bastard.
    Vindictus: Inmensus

  7. #282
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soulalchemie View Post
    You're stupid and ignorant.
    You don't even know about my culture and you're speaking against it.
    Just because Korea develops many games and things, doesn't mean that's what our culture is based on.
    Japan produces many console games and MMO's as well, but I don't see you saying that their culture is like that.

    The history, food, practices are all part of the Korean culture.
    And you probably don't know anything about it.
    And yet, you'd go so far as to speak against something you know nothing about.

    I'll be happy to give you a lesson in Korean culture.
    Now, gtfo out of this forum.

    Bastard.
    Thanks for heavily owning yourself :]
    Why should "Our culture has so much more to offer" be something negative?
    u dont get it right? im korean too, idiot. and retards like u are a shame.
    fact is, i love our culture, thats why i mentioned this lil sentence here :

    Our Culture has so much more to offer than stupid Comics and copulating Pixels.
    Read...carefully....slowly....again and again....

    But well, i didnt expect to find an intelligent countryman on a mmo forum^^
    same goes for this....read caaaarefully...

    You don't even know about my culture and you're speaking against it.
    see above

    As i said, ure just too dumb =)
    go back to school plz, ASAP.

    but thx for your reply, i had a good laugh

  8. #283
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 40
    soulalchemie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    maryland.
    Posts
    2,878
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I'm sorry, but you actually had to go and edit your post.
    Now, I'm done with this.
    Just get the hell out of here.
    Vindictus: Inmensus

  9. #284
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 29

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ca... Guess!
    Posts
    770
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    JunShen, don't insult soulalchemie for a mistake that you made. You typed "Ur" instead of "Our" and implied something completely different by doing so. You should be apologizing for causing the confusion.
    Currently Playing
    Sword Girls ~ Mac2492
    LaTale ~ ShuiLong

  10. #285
    Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 22
    Lionfist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    703
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Stop flaming this epic thread,latale is great,and korea is too


    @Junshen GTFO.. >_>
    -
    I'm a fan of boxxy. now gtfo.

    Aeriagames : More fail than you can Imagine Online. All Hail SuperfailOX!

    Quote Originally Posted by Greed View Post
    If they spam it enough times, they may get AP.

  11. #286
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac2492 View Post
    JunShen, don't insult soulalchemie for a mistake that you made. You typed "Ur" instead of "Our" and implied something completely different by doing so. You should be apologizing for causing the confusion.
    even if ????
    "Ur culture has much more to offer" doesnt sound like an insult IMO

    gah im outa here D= get some brains

  12. #287
    Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 10
    garybee17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    550
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    whats up with all of the flaming well is anyone on right now because im getting on

  13. #288
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10
    Zarn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I haven't checked here in a while. Any news about the CB?

  14. #289
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 40
    soulalchemie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    maryland.
    Posts
    2,878
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Nope. The sign-up isn't open either. :<
    Vindictus: Inmensus

  15. #290
    Banned Reputation: 36

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,718
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Its still not even close to end of July - so don't get your hopes up yet.

  16. #291
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 13
    therazor302's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,393
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Yay he got banned =P. But I must now how this got unstickied =( its epic.
    -Rose Online-
    Likzuz-77 Spear Soldier-Champ
    Hacket-30 Dual Hawker-Raider

    Quote Originally Posted by Duo View Post
    GRAPHICS AND WEBSITE CONSTRUCTION ARE JUST THE SHINY GOLD BINDINGS ON A TREASURE CHEST: WHAT REALLY MATTERS IS WHAT'S INSIDE THAT CHEST, THE HEART OF A GAME, IT'S GAMEPLAY!!


  17. #292
    42 Reputation: 26
    Kris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    929
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by therazor302 View Post
    Yay he got banned =P. But I must now how this got unstickied =( its epic.
    Sandman did some major stickies cleanup, there was too many I guess.

  18. #293
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 40
    soulalchemie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    maryland.
    Posts
    2,878
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    There were a lot before.
    Now, there's like... 4. xD;;
    However, I think this one should be stickied.
    It's really helpful. :>
    Vindictus: Inmensus

  19. #294
    Banned Reputation: 9
    Rishiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,261
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Sandman is going power hungry =/

    And because he deleted the sticky thread we all lost 50+ post counts....
    Last edited by Rishiko; 07-09-2008 at 05:48 PM.

  20. #295
    Banned Reputation: 36

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,718
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rishiko View Post
    Sandman is going power hungry =/

    And because he deleted the sticky thread we all lost 50+ post counts....
    Deleted what sticky thread?

  21. #296
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 40
    soulalchemie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    maryland.
    Posts
    2,878
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I didn't lose any post counts. o.o;
    Vindictus: Inmensus

  22. #297
    Banned Reputation: 9
    Rishiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,261
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sylce View Post
    Deleted what sticky thread?
    The screenshot threead.

  23. #298
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 40
    soulalchemie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    maryland.
    Posts
    2,878
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    @Rishiko: Ohh. xD;;

    Congrats on the re-sticky! :>
    Vindictus: Inmensus

  24. #299
    Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 10
    garybee17's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    550
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    is anyone on krlatale now im kind of lonely on there now

  25. #300
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 40
    soulalchemie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    maryland.
    Posts
    2,878
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    I'll be on in a few.
    IGN: Charmander
    Vindictus: Inmensus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •