Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Latale Faqs (Read here first then feel free to ask questions)

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 0
    The city where the dead rise to live and die, love and lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceres View Post
    Latale Fags (Read here first then feel free to ask questions)
    I could've sworn. I could've. But nooooooooooooo.

Banned Reputation: 20

In this game your stats are automatically pre-done for you. Dex warlord means you enchanted your gear with dex stats.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 40

Oh and to play on window mode, check the second box on the LaTale Patcher.
    For... those that play kLaTale.
    Vindictus: Inmensus

Banned Reputation: 36

Quote Originally Posted by soulalchemie View Post
    Oh and to play on window mode, check the second box on the LaTale Patcher.
    For... those that play kLaTale.
    Where are you? Unless your the guy with all the korean characters speaking english in the party...

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 22

i wonder,is it worth to start klatale while english latale comes soon? i dont wanna waiiiiiit...i hope this game will fulfill my dreams of playing a mmorpg again longer then 20mins
    -
    I'm a fan of boxxy. now gtfo.

Aeriagames : More fail than you can Imagine Online. All Hail SuperfailOX!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed View Post
    If they spam it enough times, they may get AP.

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15
    ..::New York City::.. <3s Consumed: 7,773,325 Status: licking my hair~ :3 Gender: i'm a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylce View Post
    Where are you? Unless your the guy with all the korean characters speaking english in the party...
    psh~ soul made all his charas in english D:<

i'm going on latale now then~ ditching dinner! :>

LaTale ; Iris [Knuckle Knight] kimmii
    ~ ai rabu joo. <3 ~
    ..:: 배고파요 ::..

kimjee: joined on Aug 12th 2005
    waiting for (in english): Ragnarok Online II, Datang Online, Priston Tale II, Latale~

'08~

@Sylce; I logged for a bit. Dinner.
    @Lionfist; If you can, I'd say play kLaTale. Experience the original firsthand.
    Also, CB will be out at the end of July and there's no 100% guarantee you'll be in.
    I would play kLaTale until either OBT or when it officially comes out.

Edit: @김미씨;No fair! I couldn't think of anything in Korean. :<
    Last edited by soulalchemie; 06-29-2008 at 02:41 AM.

Baby Bowsers Soiled Diaper Reputation: 22

@Sylce; I logged for a bit. Dinner.
    @Lionfist; If you can, I'd say play kLaTale. Experience the original firsthand.
    Also, CB will be out at the end of July and there's no 100% guarantee you'll be in.
    I would play kLaTale until either OBT or when it officially comes out.
    yay i'll try it tomorrow then (4:41am here),thanks for the advice,full of pro :3
    -
    I'm a fan of boxxy. now gtfo.

Aeriagames : More fail than you can Imagine Online. All Hail SuperfailOX!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed View Post
    If they spam it enough times, they may get AP.

Sadly, I won't be on tomorrow. ;___;
    I won't be on the for the next 4 days. :/

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by 32019912 View Post
    if i wanna go guardian, do i have to start using fist as a knight?

can it beat bladers and such in any way?

if not, then wth? everyone to warrior class then >

anyone answer me please =)

I'd say start using fist as a knight since there are weapon specific skills.

I don't know about PvP.

Banned Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by hackedx View Post
    Can someone give me the pros and cons of Treasure hunter and Guardians? I like both but i only want to make one.
    answer my question please =D

Hoshigami Reputation: 427

A bestiary would be nice...
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

"Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by hackedx View Post
    answer my question please =D
    Treasure Hunter is...

Archer, Crossbowman, and Bandit in one.

Guardian is like Monks from Ragnarok Online

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 31

Q: How does compounding work?
    A: Compounding? Do you mean "Enchanting"? There is an NPC that sells different types of puzzle pieces.
    These puzzle pieces give different effects and also have different levels. Lvl 1 Intelligence, for example.
    Each level has it's own range. For example, a Lvl 1 Intelligence Puzzle Piece
    can give from +1 Int. to +3 Int. The higher the level, the higher the min. and max. ranges go.

Along with different effects, the puzzle pieces only fit into specific items.
    For example, a Min./Max. Magic Power Puzzle Piece would only go into a weapon, more specifically, a weapon that a character from the "Magician" branch uses, meaning an instrument, staff, or orb.
    (Answered by SoulAlchemie)

Q: What is the max level in this game? is it more or less grindy than maple?
    A: The max level is lv.200 but nobody has reached there yet, it is of course less grindy than maplestory. with the quests available you'll reach Lv.120 in less than two months, but it really depends on how long you play the game per day.

Q: Are Latale's quest worthless? i do not want to waste my time on stinky quests!
    Q: No, the quest in latale are very easy to do. with its incredible experiance rewards it is the source to *************.
    they usually give potions and equipment, which helps you save extra money for the future!

Q: What are the top pvp classes in order?
    A: This game is pretty well balanced, if we have to compare it with maplestory. anyways here is the order

1.Warlords - these guys are very powerful in damage and has a great range for a melee character. they also have decent vit to have enough hp, if you go Agi you could defeat many of the other classes. Agi bladers and Dex Warlords are most likely rivals. the
    only character warlords have problem with are usually ranged classes and some melee classes like Guardians and Bladers.

2.Bladers - these guys are actually pretty powerful with incredible attack speed! i think they also move slightly faster than other character, these guys can destory the pvp arena with Decent Agi spec if you enchant your items or buy enchanted equipment from other users. though their weaknesses are Dex characters if they have a high dex spec being agi makes it useless. but they will most likely always need a dex pudding ( a food that boosts your dex ) to actually hit them well.

3.Sorcerers - the most destructive class of them all, some of the magic can get cancelled if opponent attacks with a skill that can cancel, you require a good timing to defeat sorcerers, cancelling their skills can give you a chance to win. but if you fail to cancel their skills you'll most likely be dead, unless you find another chance.

4.Temple knights - the class that has the most resistance to magic and melee! a crap load of tank. this isn't such a bad class either the only cons for this class may be that they have lower damage than most of the other classes (usually)

5.Gunslingers - these guys arn't so bad either, if you got common sense and timing senses you could hit the pvp rankings with this class. this class is "weak" but "fast" and another pro is that its "Ranged" it is easy to combo even in the pvp arena. their move speed buff makes them alot faster but the penalties in that is to lose attack power.. other than that its a pretty stylish class!

6.Guardians - this is the class i have been hating on when everyone asks how these classes are, its because i like this type of class and i wanted to be mean to you! xD! anyways this class isn't so bad either, its a pretty neat character if you learn to use it correctly, they arn't as good in mvp but are pretty decent fighters in pvp.

7.Treasure hunters - this class is very powerful, i'd vote this class as the most interesting class! a crossbow can be very annoying!!
    the skill range is very long and the damage is pretty high! dagger treasure hunters arn't that bad either, you just need to move like a ninja/assasin, if you never go face to face against a ranged class you'll do wonders with daggers. before you advance into treasure hunters as a traveler you can learn passive skills that makes you do more damage when you backstab your opponents / monsters.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkaMerka View Post
    How did you get a pet and cash gear in latale? the only fashion gear I see thats not money wise is free.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceres View Post

Q: What are the top pvp classes in order?
    A: This game is pretty well balanced, if we have to compare it with maplestory. anyways here is the order

1.Warlords - these guys are very powerful in damage and has a great range for a melee character. they also have decent vit to have enough hp, if you go Agi you could defeat many of the other classes. Agi bladers and Dex Warlords are most likely rivals. the
    only character warlords have problem with are usually ranged classes and some melee classes like Guardians and Bladers.

2.Bladers - these guys are actually pretty powerful with incredible attack speed! i think they also move slightly faster than other character, these guys can destory the pvp arena with Decent Agi spec if you enchant your items or buy enchanted equipment from other users. though their weaknesses are Dex characters if they have a high dex spec being agi makes it useless. but they will most likely always need a dex pudding ( a food that boosts your dex ) to actually hit them well.

3.Sorcerers - the most destructive class of them all, some of the magic can get cancelled if opponent attacks with a skill that can cancel, you require a good timing to defeat sorcerers, cancelling their skills can give you a chance to win. but if you fail to cancel their skills you'll most likely be dead, unless you find another chance.

4.Temple knights - the class that has the most resistance to magic and melee! a crap load of tank. this isn't such a bad class either the only cons for this class may be that they have lower damage than most of the other classes (usually)

5.Gunslingers - these guys arn't so bad either, if you got common sense and timing senses you could hit the pvp rankings with this class. this class is "weak" but "fast" and another pro is that its "Ranged" it is easy to combo even in the pvp arena. their move speed buff makes them alot faster but the penalties in that is to lose attack power.. other than that its a pretty stylish class!

6.Guardians - this is the class i have been hating on when everyone asks how these classes are, its because i like this type of class and i wanted to be mean to you! xD! anyways this class isn't so bad either, its a pretty neat character if you learn to use it correctly, they arn't as good in mvp but are pretty decent fighters in pvp.

7.Treasure hunters - this class is very powerful, i'd vote this class as the most interesting class! a crossbow can be very annoying!!
    the skill range is very long and the damage is pretty high! dagger treasure hunters arn't that bad either, you just need to move like a ninja/assasin, if you never go face to face against a ranged class you'll do wonders with daggers. before you advance into treasure hunters as a traveler you can learn passive skills that makes you do more damage when you backstab your opponents / monsters.
    I always thought Warlords sucked in PVP, but very good in PvE. I always see them dead.

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 31

Default Play smart to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylce View Post
    I always thought Warlords sucked in PVP, but very good in PvE. I always see them dead.
    warlords are actually pretty good, the one guardian with the blonde hair and white clothing with red scarf pvps all day, hes the oldest and the best guardian player, warlords without any strategy would lose :/
    Quote Originally Posted by MerkaMerka View Post
    How did you get a pet and cash gear in latale? the only fashion gear I see thats not money wise is free.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 28

Well, I think Temple Knights are good in pvp, cuz they take hits like a mother...
    And outlast every match, well imo.

Sadly, I won't be on tomorrow. ;___;
    I won't be on the for the next 4 days. :/
    Uhh. Never mind. Looks like I'm gone for the week. :<

Uhh. Never mind. Looks like I'm gone for the week. :<
    Nuuu!!

Kimmi add Pandamonium to friends.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

i <3 you for this FAQ ;_;

I was really surprised to see Travelers at the bottom of the pvp list though.
    Seemed like a really pvp viable class with the range on the cross bow and what not.
    "Soon as the beat is felt, I'm ready to go..."

B-Boy Ebonics ~ Juss Rock Crew

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 68

From what i've read I'm asuming gunslinger would be the best class for me.
    I like to be like ... A ninja i guess . Quick , agile with prefebly long range atacks. I dont mind close range if i'm extreamly fast . I guess I'd say a claw assasin on ghost online matches my close range type player and... Well no games have any good long range ninja's... I hope this game changes it :P

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

lol I can not wait, for this game to finally be in english. I wish I never uninstalled the korean version from my comp. @.@ its so epic!!!! ;p thanks for the FaQ

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonics View Post
    i <3 you for this FAQ ;_;

I was really surprised to see Travelers at the bottom of the pvp list though.
    Seemed like a really pvp viable class with the range on the cross bow and what not.
    Me too.. Gunslingers kick mega ass.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 62

Whats da system requirements for this game?