Latale Faqs (Read here first then feel free to ask questions)

A Shrubbery Reputation: 34

why do you guys worry so much about having the mose epic character ever? If you wanna be a gunslinger be one. If you wanna be a knight and not use shields be one, it doesnt matter.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 0

Quote Originally Posted by blake414super View Post
    why do you guys worry so much about having the mose epic character ever? If you wanna be a gunslinger be one. If you wanna be a knight and not use shields be one, it doesnt matter.
    Cuz no one wants to be stuck with a class that is gimped in a certain area that is crucial to that particular person's play style.
    "Soon as the beat is felt, I'm ready to go..."

B-Boy Ebonics ~ Juss Rock Crew

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 17
    Poofingtin Mannor. With many wolves to keep me company :D

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderaWolf View Post
    That and what the different types of magic do would be great. I just went with the element i thought would be awsome(wind) and its lackluster.

The skill trees confuse me and don't say what different types of magic are good at. D:
    this. they don't explain the classes well enough so its a
    "i think i like this, but is it going to suck?"
    Now what happens if like, i love playing with big flashy AoE's and i choose like, a knight. Then its wasted time, better to read about it then waste time trying to findyour niche.

<3 you boom. AND I am wolf, hear me RAWR
    I play league of legends now! Feel free to add me Jikael or Jikeal... can't remember.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 34

True. you guys are right, Just if you are just going to be a casual player it doesnt really matter.

But i just love the fact of having a shield, so i only have 2 choices really, 1h sword or 1h club templeknight. Any suggestions?

True. you guys are right, Just if you are just going to be a casual player it doesnt really matter.

But i just love the fact of having a shield, so i only have 2 choices really, 1h sword or 1h club templeknight. Any suggestions?
    I feel that 1h mace is more of a PvP spec and 1h sword for PvE.
    (You may want to double check that because i have never seen a 1h sword Temp Knight in PvP)

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 11

Lol cerese would be the one to make a latale faq Zzz but heres my question...

(ON-TOPIC)
    Is a guitarest a good class, n' also why is it so hard to run/jump on the ladder... Also why is it so laggy when you try to mob 3+ monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by DjDerosis View Post
    Lol cerese would be the one to make a latale faq Zzz but heres my question...

(ON-TOPIC)
    Is a guitarest a good class, n' also why is it so hard to run/jump on the ladder... Also why is it so laggy when you try to mob 3+ monsters.
    "Guitarest?"... I'm guessing you mean Artist/Bard. Yes it is a very fun class to play if you like to support and heal others. They can mob fairly well and are decent in PvP but there is no room for mistakes if you wanna be a good PvP Artist/Bard.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonics View Post
    "Guitarest?"... I'm guessing you mean Artist/Bard. Yes it is a very fun class to play if you like to support and heal others. They can mob fairly well and are decent in PvP but there is no room for mistakes if you wanna be a good PvP Artist/Bard.
    I wanna be a Mob / Healer Artist :P so i can heal my fellow guildies

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

How many dungeons are there? I've only ever seen the dragon one, so I'm hoping there's a few more... xD

Quote Originally Posted by .Katie View Post
    How many dungeons are there? I've only ever seen the dragon one, so I'm hoping there's a few more... xD
    There are a lot more than just that one in the Korean version so they will probably put them in over time.

Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 LastLast