Latale Faqs (Read here first then feel free to ask questions)

Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 216169707172 LastLast
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 11

a total of 10+ of instance dungeons are available
    Na Latale - Iris Server
    Corvina - Lv.36 Hybrid Dagger Explorer
    Kr DnF - Shapeshifter Siroco
    Coretta - Lv.45 Ranger

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Raiyuka View Post
    a total of 10+ of instance dungeons are available
    In our current version or the full foreign version?

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 11

i only think 1 is available, maybe 2 or 3. its in the official stage yet they're really being lazy..
    Na Latale - Iris Server
    Corvina - Lv.36 Hybrid Dagger Explorer
    Kr DnF - Shapeshifter Siroco
    Coretta - Lv.45 Ranger

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 163

I only know of two..x.x Lair of the Dragon, and Shangri-La.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 17

Quote Originally Posted by Raiyuka View Post
    i only think 1 is available, maybe 2 or 3. its in the official stage yet they're really being lazy..
    Well there is no need for more than 2-3 instances at the moment since nobody is even high enough to do them. La Tale should first work on getting the enhancing/crafting system up first before adding more instances. When there are a good amount of people at a certain level, then they can add more instances.

Also, if you look at Maplestory, they started with 1 dungeon quest for the beginning of the official stage of gMS then gradually added more as people got to a higher level.
    Currently Playing:
    Aion: IGN-Famous
    Server:Zikel
    Race/Class: Elyos/Templar

Steam ID: NonConGuy

Banned Reputation: 36

I've seen 4-5 so far.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 71

Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    Maybe you could explain some of the classes in your FAQ? When I read it, Bladers, and the Knight 2-2 class (that uses knuckles) sound useless. Bladers use SP when they attack, how much? And how much do they have? If it's low, and they need to rest/use an SP potion every fight, then thats pretty useless.

The knuckle class (guardian?) for knight. They lose their shield (defense) in favor of knuckles, now all of a sudden their attack and defense sucks? Whats the point in that class then?

Oh. Your FAQ also makes it seem like gunslingers are useless.

So. Out of the 4 base jobs, only one of them has 2-1 2-2 that are useful (mages) while everyone else has one useful one, and one "if you choose this you're an idiot and should remake your character" class.

Is that how you want your FAQ to sound?
    I was pretty much thinking the exact same thing, that all the 2-2 classes are crap after reading this faq.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Q: about Dex? what is it?

i wanna be a dex warlord but. what is..DEX? there isnt a stats called"DEX"..Is it phsycal Evade? or accracy?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    Maybe you could explain some of the classes in your FAQ? When I read it, Bladers, and the Knight 2-2 class (that uses knuckles) sound useless. Bladers use SP when they attack, how much? And how much do they have? If it's low, and they need to rest/use an SP potion every fight, then thats pretty useless.

The knuckle class (guardian?) for knight. They lose their shield (defense) in favor of knuckles, now all of a sudden their attack and defense sucks? Whats the point in that class then?

Oh. Your FAQ also makes it seem like gunslingers are useless.

So. Out of the 4 base jobs, only one of them has 2-1 2-2 that are useful (mages) while everyone else has one useful one, and one "if you choose this you're an idiot and should remake your character" class.

Is that how you want your FAQ to sound?
    From what I understand and have gathered from my buddies/guildies Bladers are ridiculously SP-efficient... something like 25 SP for a normal attack and like 40 for a hard attack... but you have to remember that I'm not a Blader and am simply pulling numbers out of my ***. As far as I know the only class that has ridiculously high SP-drain are Guardians. Still, it isn't something that is really all that important... just use another potion, right?

In the case of Guardians, the main problem is when fighting an overly-large mob or a really strong boss. Since my skills all chain together-- think of them all being in a single skill tree; the word combo pops up on all of them when I use one-- it's pretty easy to just have one huge skill combo going and never use a normal attack. Obviously my SP will burn away quickly. I don't expect this to be a problem after level 90, once I get more potent SP potions, and it's not really a problem now, just something annoying that does not happen very often at all.

To any Knight that is stuck on their choice: don't listen to this crap! It is bullshit. Guardians are a bonafide offensive class the same way Warlords, Gunslingers and everyone else is... so don't worry too much about your damage. If you want some advice, feel free to ask and I will help you.

It's actually a very simple choice. If you've liked using a buckler first job, and love crashing into anything and surviving the toughest challenges-- or just love the way the Knight class works, go with a Templar.

If you're hounded by your lack of offense and want a way out, choose Guardian. Here's the thing though-- you lose it all. You will never, ever be able to tank anything (while wearing knuckles anyway) or train the same way ever again. You will be a completely new class. Never mind the fact that you share a lot of your misc. skills with Temps-- you'll find out soon enough that what really made the Knight was the shields.

I was one of the first types of people-- the kind that loved the way Knights worked and train. When I turned Guardian, I promply died several times and hated myself for choosing Guardian-- a choice I made just on how cool they looked. But then I got the hang of the class and found that there's something to love there too. Sure, I'll probably never be able to handle 20 monsters the same way I could before... but I'd still choose Guardian knowing what I know now, back then.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

She also makes it sound as if Sorcerers were "destructive". Pfft. Please... in PvP they own, sure, but in PvE they are below every other class when it comes to survival. Gunslingers, on the other hand... They can train at level 95 monsters before any other class even dreams of doing so. Thing with Gunslingers is that they do little damage PER SHOT; that means that their chances of knocking back the enemy are low, they, however, attack incredibly fast and can deal a lot of damage over time.

Guardians are just as good as Templars; you would think that not having a shield would be a complete disadvantage but not quite so, even though they are not super powerful, they are pretty agile and can escape the most difficult situations.

Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 216169707172 LastLast