cannot get into server! >.<

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default cannot get into server! >.<

Hello, i spent about two days downloading Gunz international also known as.... I-gunz and ive been trying to log on for a long time so far. the message,"Cannot access server" keeps popping up and nothing but it. i haven't even got to play once since i downloaded it, and you may picture my frustration when i waited 2 days for a game i cannot play. is ijji-guns better than international guns or something? i heard a humor that to many hackers are on international that the server is so unstable it cannon hold any.. (i see two servers; one and two. if i try to get on 1 it automatically boots me off, if i try to get on 2 it waits five seconds and then boots me off) any help please? so far i know its not my fire wall, and i don't have a router, so this is really frustrating

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

we have the same problem when i log in i only see 2 servers, server 1 got 0 players and server 2 got 5 or 6 players... i do know the problem is with the server not your computer or connection, they said players have turned to ijji but i have problems how to install ijji gunz on how to get it by downloading again a full client or maybe i will just download a patch from it to play ijji....