Cash shop Dependant?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

Default Cash shop Dependant?

Just wanted to know everyone's opinion. I have not played it since the new update that it had, so I am not sure. A lot of people are saying it cash shop dependent on PvP. So what is your opinion[s] on it?

Sincerely,
    Ancestrial

IGN's:
    Rohan : Akhma Server - Human - Taichu [ Level 16 at the moment. ]
    World of Kung Fu - Tsukai [ Level 17 at the moment. ]
    PLEASE click this I already had two other ones die. So I am depending on you.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

It's hard for me to say, since I use the cash shop......I'm addicted to it.
    I love the game, even before I used the cash stuff, it really drew me in. The quests are fun, there's so much to do. I love drilling! I could drill for hours! Sorry if that doesnt answer your question, but honestly I dont feel you NEED the cash shop items to play or level in the game.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

The game is not Cash Shop dependant only the PVP is (if you are going up against a person with CS that is.) But if you got two people who are both using the best CS gear available, who wins? Some classes still cannot fare well against others. though I will say, without CS items, some builds will die in one hit against someone who does have them so you can say that the PVP is.

But for everything else? nah, cash shop isn't nessescary. PVP is only one part of the game. It's not like that's the only thing you can do in trickster. so no, the game is not cash shop dependant, just the PVP.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

So mainly who ever has Cash Shop items have the best chance in PvP? I mean, I do not want to bash the cash shop or the people using it. If it was not for them, I doubt the game would be free. Can you atleast purchase cash shop items off other players?

Sincerely,
    Ancestrial

IGN's:

Super Moderator Reputation: 184

Quote Originally Posted by Ancestrial View Post
    So mainly who ever has Cash Shop items have the best chance in PvP? I mean, I do not want to bash the cash shop or the people using it. If it was not for them, I doubt the game would be free. Can you atleast purchase cash shop items off other players?

Sincerely,
    Ancestrial
    I don't think cash shop items are tradeable.

The good news is: Sometimes NTreev runs events for about 5k or so myshop points, some of these are perma while others are temporary and will expire.

I think 5-10k is enough to buy a low level cash shop set too...

Arri,

What do you mean? Use 5-10k in game money to do get my shop points?

Sincerely,
    Ancestrial

IGN's:

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 39

No, 5-10k in game "Galder" (currency in trickster) isn't shit.

He means 5-10k "MyShop" points, which are points you purchase with cash ($$$) and then spend on items in the "MyShop"

Trickster is a great game.

As long as you are in the f2p mmorpg world you gotta deal with cash shops.

Quote Originally Posted by little_one View Post
    Rainhart I hope you play when its open beta so I can gank your pokemon naruto anime noob avatar banner having @$$ left and right

Raineheart,

Oh okay. I did not know what She or He meant. Thought the event would be for every body that would just cost in game money.

Sincerely,
    Ancestrial

IGN's:

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

There are quite a few of Trickster events in which you either get some free cash points just for playing, or you can win them by completing the requirements.

I don't think that PVP is all that dependent on cash items at all. There are people who only wear cash because it looks cool and they don't know what they're doing. Say two people have the best sets in cash and upgraded it in the best possible way. It's just dependent on skill. How you use your items is what really matters.

I could probably beat down someone with cash. Maybe. Possibly. But I'm not a PVP person to begin with. I only PVP when I feel like I need to kill some pixels.

There's my opinion on the matter.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 18

I agree with Vape. I have been playing trickster since CB. I have several accounts diffrent classes. Each has it's own pros and cons in pvp and pve.

Trickster does a great job always having 2-3 events running per month per season. Also they are one of the few games that give out free cash points to players. Constantly giving cashitems and coins to it's players thru events.

Pvp is almost like rockpaper sissors in a way. Certain classes have skills that disable other classes and over power them. Example is silencing a magic type so he cannot use magic. Reducing armor on a physical type to kill him faster. Thats why they have Physical/Sense/Charm/Magic.

Depends on your build/stats equipment skill and lag.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast