Thread: Here Is The Servers?????

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Here Is The Servers?????

I play gunz about one year but i stop playing a time ago.... now i remember of the game and i do download of the game and install it but.... when i go to login that appers:

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/4529/semttulo1wn.jpg

the servers is not there.... i reeinstall the game 2 times and i download it again but the problem continues.....someone can give me some help plz?????

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Are you sure you are connected to the Internet? You have to have a full connection to the Internet before you play.

If you are connected, it might be because of your firewall or anti-virus program. Try configuring it so that GunZ is allowed on both. If that fails, try disabling your firewall and or your anti-virus program. You should also scan for spyware, because that might be the case...

yes i have connetion of the internet of couse, i'm not using a anti-virus i just use one firewall and the firewall ask me if i allow the aplication to go to the internet and i allow of couse, firewall never give me problems of that.... that be something else... why??? i don't know =(

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

If you totally sure its not the firewall, you should try the fix posted on gunzfactor.com

And because I"m nice, I've already found the link for you! lol

http://www.gunzfactor.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3575

However, theres no promise that even this will work, even the author says so....
    Dang, just as I got to a master necromancer on the last page, they move...

lol i reinstal the game again and add all executables on permissions of firewall and now the server appears again xD tanks for help anyway :cool: