im looking for a game without.....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default im looking for a game without.....

hi. im looking for a free game without magic or that sorta stuff. so obviously that eliminates alot of games. also i would like a game where you can level up and have at least a few skills. the community dosint have to be that great. how ever iam looking for a mmorpg. not a mmofps. and i have looked dont get me wrong. thanx in advance if you help. or dont flame.

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Hmmm game without magicians? Hardly any game lately have that since "archer,mage,knight" are most popular at every game.

Phoenix Dynasty as i remember it have some kind of magician but aren't so popular so try that

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

:O

What's an mmorpg without mages? How will you get support to fight bosses and what not?

PK All Day

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 82

what your looking for is a multiplayer shooter with co op story mode my friend because what rpg doesnt have magic....its like pizza with no sauce.....a burger with no buns....a book with no pages....a video game console with no games.....a computer without a keyboard and mouse

well it dosint have to be fantasy.... what about like robots, umm that kind of scifi stuff? for instance i play bots, and the lacon. but they got old really fast. and i dont like rf online either. and i cant buy a game so that eliminates some others... or what about a pirate themed game? besides voyage century and the other one from snail games.. i play puzzle pirates from time to time. thanx for trying to help if i get no more replies.

Banned Reputation: 10

Why dont like u like mages? @@

cuz i am a CHRISTian and i think its evil. but some people dont. its my oponion tha tit is. even if you are just playing a game and pretending or even if you dont play as one.
    xX123kenny321Xxroflleetbbq

Detective Kirby Reputation: 7

Quote Originally Posted by p0tater View Post
    cuz i am a CHRISTian and i think its evil. but some people dont. its my oponion tha tit is. even if you are just playing a game and pretending or even if you dont play as one.
    -quotes to signature-

Ontopic, You would have to play a game like starwars galaxies (sucks now) or something, but since starwars has the force you cant play it, cuz the force should be evil to you. cuz its a higher power lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Caeis View Post
    Awesome, now I can play another game which I'll spend more time masturbating to rather than playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by *vash_the_stampede* View Post
    i thought grinding is were a girl put her ass in ur front and starts moving it o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by p0tater View Post

wow. why make fun of me? im not making any of you think any of that or anything. i just asked for a game.
    xX123kenny321Xxroflleetbbq

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

WOooHOOo...what? wrong place?...my bad...

Look at his signature, he's just that kind of person. But I haven't ever seen one without a 'mage' class or 'mage-like' class. unless you want a browser game like Samurai of Legend, but I wouldn't recomend it because their admin suck.
    92% of teenagers have switched over to rap, if you are one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.

I've been banned from Samurai of Legend for, get this, giving my money away!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast