Activities during the Alpha Testing stages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Official Chaos Rep Reputation: 11

Default Activities during the Alpha Testing stages

Currently we are thinking of these activities:

1. Top Bug Finder - The winners will get precious diamonds.

2. Best 10 "can be done" suggestion - The winners will get VIP reward for 6 months.

3. Top 10 guilds - Top three guild leaders will get reward from the company.

4. Top 10 reviewers - VIP for 1 year.

Any other activities that are real "fun"? We don't want to do any crapy activities Please feel free to contribute please

Come and join Chaos Online with me! It's fun!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Question Vip?

what VIP member get?
    is this game f2p with item mall or f2p with fee to access more feature?

Hi ball0n,

The game is free to play with an item mall.

As to VIP member, that means we will send out items from item mall monthly to thank them for their contributions As you know this game is still in development so we welcome all kinds of practical suggestion

And welcome aboard!

Retired Staff Reputation: 492

Where should we put our reviews, here?

You can write reviews everywhere, just give us a link

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 92

How Cash Shop Dependant Will It Be?

Cashshop is not a must. We have always follow this rule: A B C D determins a player's power, ABC is free, D is for payment. So D won't interfere the balance of the game While most players are not willingly to pay, they can enjoy most of the ABC to raise his character strong

And we used to sell only 1 dragonball in conquer online. So we are not that much money driven since we have other products as well, we are gameplay driven

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 18

That would be a big success.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Game Ideas

Here are some ideas I have that might help the game.

1. To Help Advertise: Although it dosen't seem to be much of a problem right now, I think a to help advertise the game. When you want to, (Prob best when at least in open beta) you could hold a video contest. Have your players make video submissions tell people about the game. Best submission would win, and at the end you would have lots of videos about the game to help advertise and a kind of video review for the game as well. The winner could be a VIP, or you can just give the person a certain amount of Item Mall points they would usually buy with real money.

2. GM Assistance: For games without too much funds to hirer GMs, or just need a little extra hand you could try getting GM Assistance. On Dream Of Mirror Online their called Game Sages. What they would do is each month put up an application form. You could apply for GS and if you were picked, you would be able to assist GMs in hosting events and activities and helping to keep the game in order. And help settle "fights" or arguements.
    Last edited by Kelvin972; 07-25-2008 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Just found what I was looking for on website

Retired Staff Reputation: 492

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin972 View Post
    2. GM Assistance: For games without too much funds to hirer GMs, or just need a little extra hand you could try getting GM Assistance. On Dream Of Mirror Online their called Game Sages. What they would do is each month put up an application form. You could apply for GS and if you were picked, you would be able to assist GMs in hosting events and activities and helping to keep the game in order. And help settle "fights" or arguements.
    I agree with that, there's so many complaints about "bad communities" in games, I think GameSages will definitely help solve that problem.

I also think that there should be a PvP test, to give people a taste of what's coming in the official release.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast