Activities during the Alpha Testing stages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Guild Raids could be fun > But when you think about it, also annoying lol. That means that when you recruit people, you are most likely going to have to recruit high lvs and not just people you want to join to talk to. And when you say well if thats a problem, go buy those guards, than they would have to waste lots of gold or w/e the currency is on those things.

Don't get me wrong, the idea seems great, but you have to look at it from two points of view. I know I would love to raid other people's guild houses and take their stuff, but I would also hate it if people kept raiding my guild house and we're losing everything we have.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 16

I'm personally a Game Sage for Aeria Games, and I do agree that there should be some sort of help for the GMs. It's a great idea.

Other than that, everything looks good. But VIP for 6 months seems like a lot, it should really be like a 1 time prize. I guess a lot is what you were going for though. =p

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default ^^

Well How About A Leveling Event For Alpha. These are just some prices i made up lawl.

Major Rewards:

1st place: 1st level 40 player or highest in a certain amount of time will receive 10 million in game coin & 1000 Item Mall Coins

2nd place: 2nd level 40 player or highest in a certain amount of time will receive 8 million in game cold & 500 Item Mall Coins

3rd place: 3rd level 40 player or highest in a certain amount of time will receive 6 million in game coin & 200 Item Mall Coins

Minor Rewards:

Any character that reaches lv40 within alpha will receive 3 million gold.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123