Questions and Answers

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I agree with everyone on the screen size I would love larger sizes too. But I don't see that happening any time soon.

The Gender to Race/Class is locked It is a lot like Cabal Online.

Find even more exciting Free MMO's from Ingle Games at:
    http://www.enjoymmo.com

1. Do the different races give you any bonuses or special abilities?
    2. Are the classes skills tied together (some classes share same skills) or are they completely separate?
    3. How complex are the customization features to determine how each character looks?
    4. How many different paths can each class travel or are there set skills that you get when you level up?

Might think of a few more questions soon.. Btw just got my alpha key and looking to download the game but I cant seem to find anywhere to get it.. any ideas on where i might find it??

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by kixxurazz View Post
    Btw just got my alpha key and looking to download the game but I cant seem to find anywhere to get it.. any ideas on where i might find it??
    The download isn't up yet, but expect it in a day or two.

Do you know if they are gonna have it available before the 3rd to download or we all gonna have to DL it when it opens finally?

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

1. Do the different races give you any bonuses or special abilities?
    2. Are the classes skills tied together (some classes share same skills) or are they completely separate?
    3. How complex are the customization features to determine how each character looks?
    4. How many different paths can each class travel or are there set skills that you get when you level up?

Might think of a few more questions soon.. Btw just got my alpha key and looking to download the game but I cant seem to find anywhere to get it.. any ideas on where i might find it??
    1) I believe so depending on your race and class you get different passive skills. One or two passive skills are general for your race and same with your
    class.
    2) Yes each of the same classes share similar active skills but called different names and slightly different abilities but you can see the similarities during play between the different races of the same class.
    3) Can't answer this very well but when you changed items you changed your look. A lot of the noobs looked the same, I didn't get to the higher levels so I can't say what happens then. There is a cash shop with tons of different customizable items, like outfits, mounts and my favorite the motorcycle.
    4) Well there are technically different paths to travel for each class depending on what race you choose. After you choose your race for your class, I don't know if their are any further path decisions. I know their are stat points and you can decide how to make your build. I didin't make it beyond the basic skills learned at 20 so I am not much help there >.<

OK have another question for you.. Ive seen where they want your suggestions but i cant seem to find where to post them so they can read em.. Little help 8)

Retired Staff Reputation: 492

Talking

OK have another question for you.. Ive seen where they want your suggestions but i cant seem to find where to post them so they can read em.. Little help 8)
    http://co.enjoymmo.com/forum/

Quote Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
    1) I believe so depending on your race and class you get different passive skills. One or two passive skills are general for your race and same with your
    class.
    2) Yes each of the same classes share similar active skills but called different names and slightly different abilities but you can see the similarities during play between the different races of the same class.
    3) Can't answer this very well but when you changed items you changed your look. A lot of the noobs looked the same, I didn't get to the higher levels so I can't say what happens then. There is a cash shop with tons of different customizable items, like outfits, mounts and my favorite the motorcycle.
    4) Well there are technically different paths to travel for each class depending on what race you choose. After you choose your race for your class, I don't know if their are any further path decisions. I know their are stat points and you can decide how to make your build. I didin't make it beyond the basic skills learned at 20 so I am not much help there >.<

Thank you very much for the helpful insight into the game. You are correct about the outfits there will be many diffrent options to change your apearance.
    Also I wanted to thank Bryan for pointing the way to the Forums to post sugestions.

Find even more exciting Free MMO's from Ingle Games at:
    http://www.enjoymmo.com

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Are there any pictures of Genotians yet?
    What are the locked genders for Genotian classes?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasburg View Post
    Are there any pictures of Genotians yet?
    What are the locked genders for Genotian classes?
    http://chaosonlineintl.wikidot.com/genotian

thanks to Bobby5589 from co forum for setting up the wiki

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast