Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 43 of 43

Thread: Questions and Answers

  1. #26
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    K some more questions i have since i started playing yesterday..

    1. My sword is stuck at level 5 and 100% exp what am i supposed to do now? Seems like there is a general lack of directions given to accomplish stuff.. Which leads to my next question.

    2. Granted the first quests are confusing as all get out.. Is there gonna be a better quest line to start that tells you how to do stuff?? Like it took us like 20 minutes to figure out how to invite people to group..

    3. I would like a clearer explanation of the sword deal.. My crafted sword at 20 was green but i could level it (which i did to level 5 though it says max is 20).. on the website it says only purfect and awakened swords can get exp thru leveling..

    Thats all for now cause im still playing.. and i went to sleep so im a little behind Pyrogirl 8(...

  2. #27
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    ShinRan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kixxurazz View Post
    K some more questions i have since i started playing yesterday..

    1. My sword is stuck at level 5 and 100% exp what am i supposed to do now? Seems like there is a general lack of directions given to accomplish stuff.. Which leads to my next question.

    2. Granted the first quests are confusing as all get out.. Is there gonna be a better quest line to start that tells you how to do stuff?? Like it took us like 20 minutes to figure out how to invite people to group..

    3. I would like a clearer explanation of the sword deal.. My crafted sword at 20 was green but i could level it (which i did to level 5 though it says max is 20).. on the website it says only purfect and awakened swords can get exp thru leveling..

    Thats all for now cause im still playing.. and i went to sleep so im a little behind Pyrogirl 8(...
    i think u need to upgrade ur weapon to next stage. My game crashed everytime i try to upgrade my weapon tough.

    for more info, download http://co.enjoymmo.com/download/2008.7.8.COWeb.rar and read the one about weapon upgrade

  3. #28
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Anyone know how to get the Diamonds for the pay shop?

  4. #29
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 11
    blvdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    131
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I'd just like to know is there a map that is in english yet?The one in game isn't.



  5. #30
    Official Chaos Rep Reputation: 11

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blvdog View Post
    I'd just like to know is there a map that is in english yet?The one in game isn't.
    Sorry, we are working on it now But you can check from the teleportor to see how to go to a certain place

    Come and join Chaos Online with me! It's fun!

  6. #31
    Retired Staff Reputation: 22
    LakeOfTears's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    does it matter?
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    hey engputer how do you get awaken weapons? a bunch of us have been asking one another in game but no one knows.

  7. #32
    500+ Posts???? Reputation: 24
    hdwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    /\U$tr@L!@
    Posts
    508
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    i saw ppl got wing on the Chinese version, how do we get wing?

  8. #33
    Official Chaos Rep Reputation: 11

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    You need to train your weapon to lvl 60 and awaken it by precious gems. You can get the gems from quests. Currently not opened yet.

    Come and join Chaos Online with me! It's fun!

  9. #34
    Retired Staff Reputation: 22
    LakeOfTears's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    does it matter?
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    cool...thanks for the quick response.

  10. #35
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I have a question.

    I'm wondering how you combine the Mount with the mount soul.

    Mount in Sun slot and soul in moon slot, but theres nothing...

    Hoping for a quick reply

  11. #36
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I still haven't figured how to use upgrade stones O.o...

  12. #37
    Retired Staff Reputation: 22
    LakeOfTears's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    does it matter?
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    upgrade stones are used for upgrading stages in weapons

    weapon lvl 5 at 100%=put weapon+lvl 1 upgrade stone+lvl 2 crystal in compose box,click compose=your weapon is at stage 2.

  13. #38
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Ok thanks that solved it (the lvl 5 + 100%)

  14. #39
    Retired Staff Reputation: 22
    LakeOfTears's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    does it matter?
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    anytime dude.

  15. #40
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    IMO the pvp isnt very good. You guys think it will get better? Currently you hardly need any skill to kill other, just click and attack.

  16. #41
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Engputer View Post
    You need to train your weapon to lvl 60 and awaken it by precious gems. You can get the gems from quests. Currently not opened yet.

    true for lvl 60 exp wepon. for lvl 20 exp wepon need lvl 20/20 and buy item named *Glazed* from arms dealer. then simply use it on your wepon in composition box.

    Quote Originally Posted by Larrius View Post
    I have a question.

    I'm wondering how you combine the Mount with the mount soul.

    Mount in Sun slot and soul in moon slot, but theres nothing...

    Hoping for a quick reply
    would like to quote this one. im also very much interested.

    when can awakening wepon activate 2 or more eudemons?
    Last edited by darksabaton; 08-11-2008 at 06:46 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

  17. #42
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    is there way to level your eudemons?

    never mind figured out
    Last edited by KyleBlunts; 08-12-2008 at 02:43 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

  18. #43
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    How do you make an account so you can log into the game?
    Newbie...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •