Questions and Answers

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 15

1. Will race be able to team up and work together? Or will it be every race for itself?
    2. Will I get a lower penalty for pking other races?
    3. What will the pk penalties be?
    4. If an item fails to upgrade can it break?
    5. What type of items will be sold at the item shop?
    6. Will item shop items be tradable?
    7. Will there be an "item shop" in Alpha testing to test buying and the different things available? (Items would be free, or GMs could give each player X amount of item shop money per week to test the shop)
    Last edited by Tsurano; 08-05-2008 at 04:48 AM.
    Currently Playing:
    League of Legends
    Minecraft

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Hopefully I'll be able to play tomorrow once I get back from a friend's house.

1. How big is the world? I've already seen maps, but those are worthless to me. Can someone give me a comparison to another game? Is it small, medium, large, huge?

2. There's 120 lvls, right? Is there a good spread of content through these levels or am I going to have 20 level periods between getting new skills or equipment? I understand the first levels are really quick, so I'll be putting that into consideration with any answer I get.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

How do you register? o.o

I couldn't find anything on the homepage. Do you register when you start the client or what?

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Haerith View Post
    How do you register? o.o

I couldn't find anything on the homepage. Do you register when you start the client or what?
    That is an option yes. I would reccommend doing that.
    NOOBS everywhere

Retired Staff Reputation: 22

actually i read in another thread the bot only works for like 3 min and only attacks...if you want it to pick up items you need to spend $$$ for that function.unless i misunderstood it.

K some more questions i have since i started playing yesterday..

1. My sword is stuck at level 5 and 100% exp what am i supposed to do now? Seems like there is a general lack of directions given to accomplish stuff.. Which leads to my next question.

2. Granted the first quests are confusing as all get out.. Is there gonna be a better quest line to start that tells you how to do stuff?? Like it took us like 20 minutes to figure out how to invite people to group..

3. I would like a clearer explanation of the sword deal.. My crafted sword at 20 was green but i could level it (which i did to level 5 though it says max is 20).. on the website it says only purfect and awakened swords can get exp thru leveling..

Thats all for now cause im still playing.. and i went to sleep so im a little behind Pyrogirl 8(...

Quote Originally Posted by kixxurazz View Post
    K some more questions i have since i started playing yesterday..

1. My sword is stuck at level 5 and 100% exp what am i supposed to do now? Seems like there is a general lack of directions given to accomplish stuff.. Which leads to my next question.

2. Granted the first quests are confusing as all get out.. Is there gonna be a better quest line to start that tells you how to do stuff?? Like it took us like 20 minutes to figure out how to invite people to group..

3. I would like a clearer explanation of the sword deal.. My crafted sword at 20 was green but i could level it (which i did to level 5 though it says max is 20).. on the website it says only purfect and awakened swords can get exp thru leveling..

Thats all for now cause im still playing.. and i went to sleep so im a little behind Pyrogirl 8(...
    i think u need to upgrade ur weapon to next stage. My game crashed everytime i try to upgrade my weapon tough.

for more info, download http://co.enjoymmo.com/download/2008.7.8.COWeb.rar and read the one about weapon upgrade

Anyone know how to get the Diamonds for the pay shop?

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 11

I'd just like to know is there a map that is in english yet?The one in game isn't.

Official Chaos Rep Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by blvdog View Post
    I'd just like to know is there a map that is in english yet?The one in game isn't.
    Sorry, we are working on it now But you can check from the teleportor to see how to go to a certain place

Come and join Chaos Online with me! It's fun!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast