Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Come here and read before posting any help thread

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

i think i have to quit the game so i guss ill have to uninstall it well theres a great game gone
    http://world3.monstergame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38025505 ITS THE MOST FUNNYEST THING IVE SEEN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default whats the site for gunz

hey whats the site for gunz pls tell

Default re"

the official site is GunZ The Duel: International Edition but you can get it from gunzfactor too

Default me too

Quote Originally Posted by killamonkey9 View Post
    Nope, still doesnet work, since you're game already works, can you send it to me?

pleassseeeee

crash_landing901@hotmail.com

please! thanks.

or if you have AIM please send me an email so I can get your AIM name and get the file that way! please

add me aim so you can send me gunz too.mine keeps disconnecting pleeeeeezz.it's amancowell@aim.com but just amancowell

Ok i waiting for 2 hours to download the thing from fileplanet, and i have done everything that this topic says, and i get this

what should i do

Unhappy what about NAT network connection configuration set: from (players)

hey I need help about this message
    NAT network connection configuration set: from player1
    NAT network connection configuration set: from player2
    NAT network connection configuration set: from player3
    NAT network connection configuration set: from player4
    NAT network connection configuration set: from player5
    NAT network connection configuration set: from player6
    :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    I'm playing normal but when I got 7 or 8 kills the game stop running and agent not available message appears what should I do ? can any1 explain me what the NAT network connection configuration set:from ... means ? please I'll apreciate that I just want to play damn it =/
    oh and there is something els as u know when agent not available appears everybody don't move but if a player get in the message appears again
    NAT network connection configuration set: from newplayer1
    NAT network connection configuration set: from newplayer2

and only them can move and I can kill them as they can kill me 2
    so I'm so confused about all of this HELP ME PLZ S.O.S

umm i kno im a nooob and all
    to computers becuase i finally got enough money from allonace to but it.well i downloaded gunz and all i get is torreniting files its been doing that since yesterday i even turned off my firewall and every thing else the magic button dont work ethire

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 15

Most versions of netgear just WILL NOT work unless you download a port trigger. Sorry to everyone about it but I'm also one of the few, I can't play anymore also. I'm going thru the steps again though just incase I missed something.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Default uhm

yeah uh, what if it says there's something wrong with my internet connection? :eek:

I cant play because of my router i tried opening the ports and everything but it still is not working. When i plug this omputer into the main box i can play but people need to use other computers so i can rarely do that.

I have a linksys the model is BEFSR41

Hope you can help thanks for reading

I don't know if this was addresse because I guess i'm stupid nad I didnt' understand everything but anyway, My problem is that I can start the game and then I get to the login screen, and I can enter my username and password but the login button won't move and I know ther are suppose to be other buttons because i've seen my friends but no buttons at all. I've uninstalled and reinstalled an all of that, nothing still =\
    Someone please please please help me I want to play this sooooooooo badly.

I and my friend got "Agent error: agent not available" every time joining the game.
    He and I have “zero ping” but we can play. We just can’t see some of players and each other, like playing in different worlds. And I tried everything in list.

I.
    System:
    Windows XP SP2
    Router:
    Linksys WRT54G
    (I set port forwarding)
    Internet connection:
    LAN with limited speed (512/512kbs)

Friend
    System:
    Windows XP SP2
    No Router, Real IP.
    Internet connection:
    Same LAN with limited speed (1024/1024kbs)

I solve the problem!

This is real game defect.

I have 2 network cards,
    2 network interfaces with specific routes. (My friend too)

When i turn off second interface and reset routes ("route -f" in command promt) problem has disappeared. Same problem i have wth Worms, there is no choice of interface in game setup. For examle C&C Generals have this option.
    Last edited by L. Miron; 08-26-2006 at 05:12 PM.

hey,umm...i tried all of ur suggestions toward agent errors but it doesnt work for me.

Retired Staff Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by isaiah View Post
    hey,umm...i tried all of ur suggestions toward agent errors but it doesnt work for me.
    what type of internet do u have?
    MEMBER Since 2005

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

i think its DSL

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

ok when i try and log in i get a cannot access server message in the bottom of the server list afetr a pause, is this because of my firewall?

Exclamation need assistance

ok, sorry in advance for posting now, it may seem i havn't read through the forums, but i have , if i've missed something, sorry for wasting your time.

im having a connection error, i started playing gunz at the end of last year, just before christmas time, i went away on holidays for two weeks after christmas, and during that time, gunz was 'temporarily' inactive due to new updates being processed. i waited and waited for these updats to be complete, and they weren't. i'd regularly check the official website, gunzonline.com for information regarding the problem, yet the forums were down, and every time i downloaded a file from the site, it would crash almost imidiately and freeze at the patch screen, the window screen that opens prior to the game launching.

still to date, the gunzonline.com forums are closed and the versions that idownload from the site and any other site for that matter, ie. fileplanet etc all have the same problem, they freeze at the patching screen, i've posted on countless forums to get answers and i've had little help. ii've tried all the recomendations in the previous post to this one, and gunz just wont run.

my computer is more then capable of playing it, as its fairly new, and neither my software nor hardware would be the reason for this problem. im wondering if someone can direct me to a site they know of where downloading the program again would result in gameplay .. >.>

thanks for any assistance . InVariable

Quote Originally Posted by Variable View Post
    ok, sorry in advance for posting now, it may seem i havn't read through the forums, but i have , if i've missed something, sorry for wasting your time.

im having a connection error, i started playing gunz at the end of last year, just before christmas time, i went away on holidays for two weeks after christmas, and during that time, gunz was 'temporarily' inactive due to new updates being processed. i waited and waited for these updats to be complete, and they weren't. i'd regularly check the official website, gunzonline.com for information regarding the problem, yet the forums were down, and every time i downloaded a file from the site, it would crash almost imidiately and freeze at the patch screen, the window screen that opens prior to the game launching.

still to date, the gunzonline.com forums are closed and the versions that idownload from the site and any other site for that matter, ie. fileplanet etc all have the same problem, they freeze at the patching screen, i've posted on countless forums to get answers and i've had little help. ii've tried all the recomendations in the previous post to this one, and gunz just wont run.

my computer is more then capable of playing it, as its fairly new, and neither my software nor hardware would be the reason for this problem. im wondering if someone can direct me to a site they know of where downloading the program again would result in gameplay .. >.>

thanks for any assistance . InVariable
    download it from gunzfactor.com/downloadgunz.php
    MEMBER Since 2005

Default annoyed now

> > Ok this agent error thing is nnoying...i just got the game today and im dying to play it but i cant cos of the agent error...iv tried everything i could on your list but still agent error...what should i do?

did u try evrthing listed?
    MEMBER Since 2005

yea i tried everything on the list

ey illgames, you seem to be the person here with the most knowledge regarding gunz, so im gonna ask you directly cause you're the smartest.

i downloaded the new file from gunzfactor.com like you said, and it works more so then the last one i had. however this time im getting the same error as many people have before me, the server is not responsive, may be down, etc etc at the launch screen. i think you said to change your firewall settings, and this solves the problem, i'll do this, what firewall settings? windows ones, or all?

thanks dude, InVariable

Default further info...

incase i was to brisk with my error description, the same error was posted a couple of pages back in the form of a printscreen, but the issue was unresolved, also, sorry for double posting.
    Last edited by Variable; 09-05-2006 at 02:57 PM.

Default nevermind

ok dont worry, followed that changing port thing in game, and it worked, gunz works again, destroyed the agent error thing.

thanks for the help btw, it helped.