I don't know what happened to the previous resources thread and i don't really care, so i've decided to start a new one and I know this is a Graphics orientated forum, but i've also included valubale information about other types of software that range in Web and Graphic Design. So I hope it'll be useful to you.
Digital-Imaging & Photo-manipulation Software
Adobe Photoshop CS / CS2 [Latest Version]
The professional standard in desktop digital imaging
Adobe® Photoshop® CS2 software, the professional image-editing standard and leader of the Photoshop digital imaging line, delivers more of what you crave. Groundbreaking creative tools help you achieve extraordinary results. Unprecedented adaptability lets you custom-fit Photoshop to the way you work. And with more efficient editing, processing, and file handling, there's no slowing you down.
DeviantArt's Photoshop Brush Section
(I've got over 4000 Font's on my computer, and i'll be willing to share them all if I had somewhere to host them -- Maybe lol)
Sigsource's Tutorial Section
Pixel2life's Photoshop Section
DeviantArt's Photoshop Section
1. New Document 1. Ctrl+N
2. Open Document 2. Ctrl+O
3. Browse 3. Shift+Ctrl+O
4. Open As 4. Alt+Ctrl+O
5. Close 5. Ctrl+W
6. Close All 6. Ctrl+Shift+W
7. Save 7. Ctrl+S
8. Save As 8. Ctrl+Shift+S
9. Save a Copy 9. Ctrl+Alt+S
10. Save for Web 10. Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S
11. Page Setup 11. Ctrl+Shift+P
12. Jump to Image Ready 12. Ctrl+Shift+M
13. Exit 13. Ctrl+Q
1. Undo 1. Ctrl+Z
2. Step Back (History) 2. Ctrl+Alt+Z
3. Step Forward (History) 3. Ctrl+Shift+Z
4. Cut 4. Ctrl+X
5. Copy 5. Ctrl+C
6. Copy Merged 6. Ctrl+Shift+C
7. Paste 7. Ctrl+V
8. Paste Into 8. Ctrl+Shift+V
9. Free Transform 9. Ctrl+T
1. Adjust Levels 1. Ctrl+L
2. Adjust Auto Levels 2. Ctrl+Shift+L
3. Adjust Auto Contrast 3. Ctrl+Alt+Shift+L
4. Adjust Curves 4. Ctrl+M
5. Adjust Color Balance 5. Ctrl+B
6. Adjust Hue/Saturation 6. Ctrl+U
7. Desaturate 7. Ctrl+Shift+U
8. Invert 8. Ctrl+I
9. Extract 9. Ctrl+Alt+X
1. New Layer 1. Ctrl+Shift+N
2. Layer via Copy 2. Ctrl+J
3. Layer via Cut 3. Ctrl+Shift+J
4. Group with Previous 4. Ctrl+G
5. Bring to Front 5. Ctrl+Shift+]
6. Bring Forward 6. Ctrl+]
7. Send Backward 7. Ctrl+[
8. Send Back 8. Ctrl+Shift+[
9. Merge Layers 9. Ctrl+E
10. Merge Visible 10. Ctrl+Shift+E
1. Select All 1. Ctrl+A
2. Deselect 2. Ctrl+D
3. Reselect 3. Ctrl+Shift+D
4. Inverse 4. Ctrl+Shift+I
5. Feather 5. Ctrl+Alt+D
1. Last Filter 1. Ctrl+F
2. Fade 2. Ctrl+Shift+F
3. Extract 3. Ctrl+Alt+X
4. Liquify 4. Ctrl+Shift+X
5. Pattern Maker 5. Ctrl+Shift+Alt+X
1. Proof Colors 1. Ctrl+Y
2. Zoom In 2. Ctrl++
3. Zoom Out 3. Ctrl+-
4. Zoom In & Resize Window 4. Ctrl+Alt++
5. Zoom Out & Resize Window 5. Ctrl+Alt+-
6. Actual Pixels 6. Ctrl+Alt+0
7. Show/Hide Target Path 7. Ctrl+Shift+H
8. Show/Hide Rulers 8. Ctrl+R
9. On/Off Snap 9. Ctrl+Shift+;
10. Show/Hide Extras 10. Ctrl+H
11. Lock Guides 11. Ctrl+Alt+;
12. Show Guides 12. Ctrl+;
13. Show Grid 13. Ctrl+'
1. Fill with Forground Color 1. Alt+Backspace
2. Fill with Background Color 2. Shift+Backspace
3. Ascend through Layers 3. Alt+]
4. Descend through Layers 4. Alt+[
5. Select Top Layer 5. Shift+Alt+]
6. Select Bottom Layer 6. Shift+Alt+[
7. Show/Hide All Palettes 7. Tab
Image Ready is a module included with Adobe photoshop [See Above], used for animation and web slicing.
Pixel2Life's ImageReady Section
Vector-based Graphics / Digital Publishing Software
Adobe Illustrator CS / CS2 [Latest Version]
Main Site: @Adobe.com
Vector graphics reinvented
Adobe® Illustrator® CS2 software gives you new creative freedom that lets you realize your ideas quickly and powerfully. Instantly convert bitmaps to vector artwork and paint more intuitively. Save time with intelligent palettes and optimized workspaces. Plus, tight integration with other software allows you to produce extraordinary graphics for print, video, the web, and mobile devices.
DeviantArt's Vector Resource Section
Pixel2Life's Illustrator Section
Web-Development / Coding Software
Main site: @Macromedia.com
Dreamweaver 8 is the industry-leading web development tool, enabling users to efficiently design, develop and maintain standards-based websites and applications.
Work with the industry's leading web development tool. Use a world-class design and code editor in one tool.
Learn one tool, then learn from the tool.
Dreamweaver supports and guides users as their skills grow and web technologies evolve, facilitating easy and quick adoption of new technologies and methodologies.
Add video easily.
With Dreamweaver 8 and Flash Video, it's a snap to place video content on the web. Drag and drop Flash Video into Dreamweaver 8 to quickly incorporate video to websites and applications.
The unified CSS panel provides a powerful and easy way to understand the cascade of styles applied to content as well as quick access to making changes without having to navigate a lot of code through trial and error.
Get started with XML.
Simply point a web page to an XML file or a URL of an XML feed and Dreamweaver will introspect it to enable dragging and dropping the appropriate fields onto the page.
Tap into the vast Dreamweaver community.
Over three million strong, the Dreamweaver community offers many benefits, including the Macromedia Developer Center, developer certification programs, training and seminars, user forums, and independent community support sites. More than 800 free downloadable extensions are available through the Macromedia Dreamweaver Exchange.
DeviantArt's DreamWeaver Tutorial Section
Pixel2Life's DreamWeaver Section