Thread: 5 Ways to Make Anyone Fall in Love with You

Banned Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Proxzor View Post
    I fixed it for ya
    Awww man.
    Proxzor = KFC
    Chickendewd= Well...A chicken.

FIIIIGGGGGGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

OnTopic: Dude, I have like 30 girls after me at the moment, All claiming "They love me"

Add another 40 or so who "like" me.

Out of that amount, I only like one.

She seems the most sincere, and she's one of the people that "likes" me.
    When someone says shit like "I love you" after the first date, just kick them in the head.

Infatuation.
    I don't think I've sad "I love you" to a girl and really, sincerely meant it, (besides my current situation) because it's just going to get ****ed over in a couple months.

My friend Jessica and Eric have been together for... ermm... almost two years?
    and it doesn't look like theyre giving it up.
    /end ramble.

As I was saying. Go with a few girls, check them out, Have your stupid fun, and then get into a relationship that doesn't hold on the thread of you and her making out/having sex.
    Because when a relationship is dependant on sex/making out to hold it together. You know you have problems.

Retired Staff Reputation: 714

Quote Originally Posted by kok3114 View Post
    While you can't honestly force someone to adore you if he's not remotely interested (they won't let you look into their eyes for that long, for a start!)
    NUUUUUUUUUU

*scratches asian chick on bus from list*
    *looks at empty list*

;_;

Game Journalist Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    NUUUUUUUUUU

*scratches asian chick on bus from list*
    *looks at empty list*

;_;
    Poor you :3

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 71
    The Distant Future Number of Victims: Countless Infractions: 4/9 (6)

This isn't making a person fall in love with you. This is situation manipulation. There are other things similar to this that I do and it seems to work pretty well. But there's a big difference between manipulating people and actually loving them.

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267
    Streets of 'Ginny Reason: It's not terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. First Name Basis View Post
    This isn't making a person fall in love with you. This is situation manipulation. There are other things similar to this that I do and it seems to work pretty well. But there's a big difference between manipulating people and actually loving them.
    Whoa, that sounds like a swangin' band name! What are the other things that you do? I could use some tips, this girl I know has been making some passes at me I think, we don't get to spend too much time together because she's in elementary school, though...

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

LMAO ChickenDewd same thing happened to me in 9th grade lol.. and like 5 chicks fell in love with me lol

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 372

I think Imma write a book as well. How to manipulate a girl into falling in "love" with you.

Step 1. Find a victim.. erm I mean, girl.

Step 2. Create a situation in which contact is established with the victim. This is best done by making it so it appears to be completely random, but still with enough factors to have people feel like it is like a "fated encounter".

Step 3.
    Create situations:
    - where the victim comes to rely heavily on you,
    - where the victim becomes indebted to you,
    - where the victim feels the need to be around you out of a want for protection and security or wanting to give the former to you.
    - where dramatic and painfull events seems to push the two of you together.

4. Find ways to tilt the mood in your favour;
    Alcohol
    Romantic movies
    Moving in when she is at a emotional lowpoint and confused about her feelings.

5. Brainwash
    Using the power of suggestion, and by deftly taking control of the surroundings so that you can decide what she percieves, when she percieves it, and how she precieves it.

6. Moving in for the kill
    First - you must get your victim to a secluded space where there are no chances of interuption.
    Secondly - establish mood.
    Thirdly - use weak spots to destroy the emotional balance of the victim, making them more impressionable to the power of suggestion.
    Fourth - move in with strength.

7. Relationship
    Always seek to have an emotional advantage over the victim, that is to say, not being attached at all, but pretending to be.
    Find strategies and various ploys in order to always turn the tables on the victim should arguments arise.
    Have back-up plans, and create situations and drama that will continually hold the relationship together by establishing need and a sense of importance.

8. End
    When the victim can no longer be contained, you have simply lost interest, or the life-energy of the victim has expired, leave with force, and make clear and absolute breaks from everything related to the victim.

9. Rinse repeat.
    The Common Sense United Front
    ZAZAZAZAAAA, DADADADAAAA DAAAA, SHWAMSHWAMSHWAMMMM DUUUU DIIIII DAAAAAAAAAA

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 26

Hey baby, let's go get some barbecue and get busy.

Fresh Prince = BEST SHOW EVER
    Become Legendary

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 14

Im gonna buy the book of Hian for sure . More interesting than that cox guy

Staff Admin Reputation: 29

That was actually really informative and was a good read. That book might be an interesting read, wonder if it could give more information on that type of stuff, but if those are the top 5 tips I am wondering how they make more of it into a 200 page book.

Moderator since Aug 2004. I am a guy.
    Email me at lothia@gmail.com
    FFXI Tsukisa: 60pld/30War (retired)
    The OnRPG War

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 32

or you can just make a lot of money and have everyone "love" you

JOHN MCCARTNEY!!! lulz

Intelligence is just a flame post away

Quote Originally Posted by lothia View Post
    That was actually really informative and was a good read. That book might be an interesting read, wonder if it could give more information on that type of stuff, but if those are the top 5 tips I am wondering how they make more of it into a 200 page book.
    Maybe for each tips, there are about 40 pages of different situations that it can be applied to. :P

Banned Reputation: 14

trying to group individuals as a whole is just ignorance though many people will buy into this....

I personally believe with going with the flow.....shit happens.....if you make yourself available eventually you will find someone to love...

Staff Admin Reputation: 29

Hmm Solitude that could be right, damn it's a cheap book only 6 dollars might try it I guess. Well I am going to assume that there is more to the book then just these 5 tips.

Moderator since Aug 2004. I am a guy.
    Email me at lothia@gmail.com
    FFXI Tsukisa: 60pld/30War (retired)
    The OnRPG War

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud13 View Post
    What?! No!? Where's the fifth step?! Blllleeeeeaaaarrrggghhhh!!!
    5th is get her drunk and knock her out, next day simply say "You fainted so I carried you home" definite win!:3

Quote Originally Posted by lothia View Post
    Hmm Solitude that could be right, damn it's a cheap book only 6 dollars might try it I guess. Well I am going to assume that there is more to the book then just these 5 tips.
    Yeah, you might as well try it out. At least for a 6 dollars, you wont get mad when the book turns out to be a crappy one.

Pellet Eater Reputation: 26

XD haha, my take is that if you have to ask how, you'll never know XP

this looks like something youd find in a GQ/Seventeen/Cosmo magazine XD

Hoshigami Reputation: 427

those tips kind of sound like you would be playing games with the female. Those kind of methods are not for me.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

"Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151

Quote Originally Posted by jaydude View Post
    If you need a book to get a girl somethings wrong...
    Wow, third poster beat me to it.

Its really not that hard guys. Put down your ****ing manga, let go of your penis for 2 hours a day, go OUTSIDE, and be NICE.

You don't have to be James Bond to get a girlfriend. Just be yourself until you find someone who can accept you like you are. And if you can't > take some personal reflection time. Maybe you are a douche bag. Maybe you smell bad. Maybe "being weird" has taken over your life, and you need to stop trying so hard to be "individual".

(there are limits for everything. If you're 19 and still watch Spongebob like me, ***** its a little weird but quirky enough to still find a girlfriend. If you are 19 and still wearing footy pajamas and making noises like a motor cycle when you walk around, because its "fun", rethink being weird. )

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post

Its really not that hard guys. Put down your ****ing manga, let go of your penis for 2 hours a day, go OUTSIDE, and be NICE.

You don't have to be James Bond to get a girlfriend. Just be yourself until you find someone who can accept you like you are. And if you can't > take some personal reflection time. Maybe you are a douche bag. Maybe you smell bad. Maybe "being weird" has taken over your life, and you need to stop trying so hard to be "individual".

(there are limits for everything. If you're 19 and still watch Spongebob like me, ***** its a little weird but quirky enough to still find a girlfriend. If you are 19 and still wearing footy pajamas and making noises like a motor cycle when you walk around, because its "fun", rethink being weird. )
    But what if I have to go to the bathroom during those two hours? I don't wanna miss the bowl, and there's no way I'm sitting down to do it.

Really though, you make some good points.

in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151

Quote Originally Posted by BoomThunda View Post
    But what if I have to go to the bathroom during those two hours? I don't wanna miss the bowl, and there's no way I'm sitting down to do it.

Really though, you make some good points.

Thanks. I have lots of thoughts on this topic especially, but when I try to type them down it usually looks like someone gave a retard my keyboard

I can't stress enough on the "weird" thing though. I know people who wanted to be individual, and not one of the crowd...so they did everything possible for shock value. They'd say creepy shit, they'd do creepy shit, they'd act a certain way...and then they would mope about how they didn't have any love life.

I used to be like that a LITTLE bit (I usually just ended up finding girls who are creepy, but that is a rare find lol) but some people just take it too far.

I'm not talking about how you dress either. Dress up anyway you want, GOOD girls can get over that. But, quit telling everyone you like the taste of blood and shit. (I never did THAT one, but I know people who did)

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 26

i have been aware of those things for quite a while, and in general, they're true.

But it isn't a garantuee that they'll work for anyone on anyone

Some people have natural skills to act like that, others lack the feeling to engage in those tricks.

"I wish my lawn was emo, so it would cut itself."

Super Moderator Reputation: 424

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post

Doesn't that contradict the point of finding someone who likes you just the way you are?

If you need to change drastically, then they probably aren't for you. Maybe it's me being stubborn, but I would rather be alone than pretend to be someone else just to fit in.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

Oister is right guys xD You can get any girl you want to have (except those super models, you don't want those anyway xD) just be yourself nothing more to it then talk and talk :3 Really I'm not a good looking guy yet I can get a girl without problem cause I'm myself :3 and see Oister!! He became the Family Guy couple xD Lois en Peter are they called right??:P

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 37

How about they write one about

"5 ways of getting out of LOVE"

Heeeeey Theeeeere