Isn't it annoying when........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Unhappy Isn't it annoying when........

Don't you think it is really annoying with clans? I just read the legion of evil clan post, and it's the same everywhere. Level 60's in combat? must be over level 50 in everything else? I don't fit any of these yet (I'm getting to nearly lvl 50) and I can't find any type of clan to join! I don't want some lvl 3 one, and I don't one that just dedicates itself to cooking or whatever. It is so not fair. I have better smithing, mining and woodcutting than some of my lvl 89 mates, why shouldn't I be able to join a clan? It's so damn lvl-ism. I'm so annoyed with it right now, I don't know what I might do. And that is saying something!

scoobyh83

"I dare you to call me scooby doo, stupid"

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 10

I still feel that making all of these new clans that will quit after a couple of weeks is pointless. Can't we all just make one massive clan to stop us from posting these little clans with crappy names like "The dragoons" and "The legions of evil".

Greetings,

Well, scoobyh83, having high requirements(and beleive me lvl 50-60 is not the highest requirement out there) does have its purpose.Having a clan full of low levels sometimes weakens a clan, since a clan is as strong as its members are.
    Also the clans you have looked up are probably pker clans, and therefore combat level is important for them.
    I think its a good idea for you to try this one:
    http://p4.forumforfree.com/paladins.html
    This clan(although we preffer to call ourselves a guild) does not have any requirements, but does have quite a few high level players(up to level 94 as far as i remember).It sboth skill and combat based.

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 38

Yup.. most of the clans posted here suck, a 10 yearold makes a crappy site and goes around askin ppl to join his poorly planed clan . What we need is a well made website, an organized leader, good requirements not crap like 60cb :confused: .

Personally, I think levels don't make a clan depending on what clan you are. If you are a PKing clan, you probably require higher levels only but if you're a clan where you basically have a small group of friends that recruit here and there to just hangout, have fun, and help other members, then that clan doesn't need a requirement of anything.
    http://www.freewebs.com/kingsize06store/
    My RuneScape 2 Store

http://rs2headquarters.proboards101.com/index.cgi
    My Dedicated RuneScape 2 Message Board

Well legion of evil also accepts 60+ because we have few lvl 65+ and since we need as much as people as possible i make the rules slyther so that we can go crash events go pking in bigger groups and all that if you know what i mean. You can join but just talk and all that but once your level 60+ you get welcomed to legion of evil!Plus we are very organized in our events , forums and website.

P.S~ I have crashed 2 Salmoneus events and now they hate us lmao but i still have this runehq and other sites but yeah we have a bad reputation in sals because of that and we still crashing more events in sals So if you think your evil enough go apply but remember, once your level 60+ the action begins.Click the banner if your ready for a hell of a time

Evil

I'm acctually thinking about starting a RuneScape group when I get my Ventrilo server up and running. It won't exactly be a clan since there won't be weekly events or anything clan like but we can still chat and help each other.

If you're interested just say so.
    http://www.freewebs.com/kingsize06store/
    My RuneScape 2 Store

http://rs2headquarters.proboards101.com/index.cgi
    My Dedicated RuneScape 2 Message Board

i want to be in a clan but i dont trust them in pk like what if they all try to kill eather and u loose all ur stuff i thing its not worth it

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

i need a clan really badly with a lot of 70s and up ppl only

Default Lol Runescape isnt all that

Yes its good but it is now really boring for me cause lol im lvl 89 with everything.
    And i feel Guildwars and World of Warcraft is way better

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast