Chaos Online - Alpha Code Giveaway - ******* STATION

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Official Chaos Rep Reputation: 11

Default Chaos Online - Alpha Code Giveaway - ******* STATION

If you want to get your alpha code, you can also claim them here:

http://contest.************/giveaway/chaos/

Enjoy

Come and join Chaos Online with me! It's fun!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

lmao i was the second person in the public world to get the key xD I got accepted like 8 hours ago rofl

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 16

Awesome, got my account registered. Thanks.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

How do you use this code?

Official Chaos Rep Reputation: 11

Currently the registration page is down. We are working on it and hopefully we will bring the registration page back tomorrow.

Come and join Chaos Online with me! It's fun!

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Is alpha planned for launch anytime soon, is there a rough estimate on when it will be ready?

Retired Staff Reputation: 492

Quote Originally Posted by deserttfoxx View Post
    Is alpha planned for launch anytime soon, is there a rough estimate on when it will be ready?
    The servers are going to be online on August 1st. The download and registration should be coming soon.

Thumbs down Awwww!!

Well Eng- just tried again to register and activate the code. The registration page is working fine now, it sent me my code quickly. Problem now is the account activation page. Tried it a few times and each time I complete it and hit enter I get the errors listed below:

Warning: parse_url(http://:/insertAccount.do): Unable to parse url in F:\web\co.enjoymmo.com\register\reg_two.class.php on line 262

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to :80 in F:\web\co.enjoymmo.com\register\reg_two.class.php on line 279

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in F:\web\co.enjoymmo.com\register\reg_two.class.php on line 279

I'll keep trying I suppose - but thought you should know right away! Take care - bet you're a busy, busy beaver today.

terra- Da terror

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 9

Quote Originally Posted by terra00 View Post
    Well Eng- just tried again to register and activate the code. The registration page is working fine now, it sent me my code quickly. Problem now is the account activation page. Tried it a few times and each time I complete it and hit enter I get the errors listed below:

Warning: parse_url(http://:/insertAccount.do): Unable to parse url in F:\web\co.enjoymmo.com\register\reg_two.class.php on line 262

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to :80 in F:\web\co.enjoymmo.com\register\reg_two.class.php on line 279

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in F:\web\co.enjoymmo.com\register\reg_two.class.php on line 279

I'll keep trying I suppose - but thought you should know right away! Take care - bet you're a busy, busy beaver today.

terra- Da terror
    Ditto

*filler text*

Quote Originally Posted by terra00 View Post

terra- Da terror
    same here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast