feista going downhill.

TerrinBlaze's Treasure Reputation: 17
    Poofingtin Mannor. With many wolves to keep me company :D

Default feista going downhill.

well, feista has been great but now that i got to level 20(27 now with my fighter) and its gotten sort of boring, potion costs have gone through the roof(STONES NOT POTIONS), the only good way to get money is to find eld scrolls, and its just gold hill after gold hill(as i don't know how to find a party) so yea, that is why i havn't been so active.

wonderng what i can do to renew my interest, this has been one of the less confusing and better 3-d games i have played.

Also grindinding and merchentig is not my way of fun, and i refuse to merchant to make money(too much time and backfiring possibilityies, that and its the most boring thing i have EVER done.)
    Last edited by ThunderaWolf; 08-06-2008 at 09:22 AM.
    <3 you boom. AND I am wolf, hear me RAWR
    I play league of legends now! Feel free to add me Jikael or Jikeal... can't remember.

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

Hey there buddy! I'm sorry to see your post, however I have some suggestions for you.

For your money problems go here.

That link will direct you to the FiestaHQ Wiki, which is a very good source of information on the game. Potion prices range from low to high and if you are looking to buy some from player vendors, you will see some high prices because most players these days know that potions are very valuable and so they can sell for high prices. Kill monsters and look for the Healer NPCs to attain potions as an alternative.

Earning more money is a challenge but CAN be easy to get if you know what you are doing. The guide I linked you to has the best answers you will get anywhere else. Kingdom Quests, in my opinion, serve as an experience booster. To get money, I suggest merchanting and questing.

As for what will renew your interest? The answer could not be any easier. Outspark will be releasing a lot of new features in the next week or so. See this link for more details. The new features will include in-game wedding, new maps, Apprenticeship, and a whole lot more. Fiesta is only boring if you make it boring. The GMs are very open to new ideas and suggestions to making Fiesta an even better game. If you are bored, get your character up to the level cap with the best enhanced weapons. Go help all the lower level players (from experience, that has taken a lot of my time). There's lots to do and I hope you find this post adviceful. If you need me, I'll be on Teva server.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderaWolf View Post
    well, feista has been great but now that i got to level 20(27 now with my fighter) and its gotten sort of boring, potion costs have gone through the roof(STONES NOT POTIONS), the only good way to get money is to find eld scrolls, and its just gold hill after gold hill(as i don't know how to find a party) so yea, that is why i havn't been so active.

wonderng what i can do to renew my interest, this has been one of the less confusing and better 3-d games i have played.

Also grindinding and merchentig is not my way of fun, and i refuse to merchant to make money(too much time and backfiring possibilityies, that and its the most boring thing i have EVER done.)
    nothing you said is true fiesta is the best

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

There are many things todo in Fiesta. Most people who play continuously for longhours suddenly think the game is repetitve and boring. Take a break from the game and go play Project Powder.