First lvl 40

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default First lvl 40

52 hours ago (about) i started playing the game. with no idea about the game i went to play it. i took N-Hunter as my main character and played it. And now 52h later im proud to be first lvl 40

i hope this post doesnt break the rule num.5 bout self-promotion. maby i am a bit promoting myself couse im rly rly happy... but its also for you the information in how much time a player who doesnt know anything about the game and goes hardcore leveling needs time to lvl 40. atleast one of them and im the first

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 20

Grats, why don't u post on the game's official forum isntead of here?

till after alpha they use it here. xept bug section.

Official Chaos Rep Reputation: 11

Congratulations! I need your voice about the game now We will check according to our server data and we will award the first player who reached lv 40.

Come and join Chaos Online with me! It's fun!

Retired Staff Reputation: 22

gratz...but im trying not to rush through the game.im currently lvl 24 almost 25 with barely any play time (as i have a woman who takes up my time alot).

sure thx Engputer. i also need to ask ya what is server timeline lol. also i heard max lvl should be lv 40 for alpha testing.. like lvl cap. im lv 41 lol.

Game is cool has many advantages of many other games like RF online with mine wars and race wars. Different classes and cool combinations with medievil time , modern time and well magic there are still many options that could and in my option should be added like auction house between other things but there is so much we still know nothing about that its quite interesting every minute of every hour wondering *is this the best place for me to gain experiance?* and many times figuring there is a better one , always a better way to do something. There could be many different class builds as i see it but for now we go *by the feeling* since non of us accualy knows how to play the game in fully. Community even tho for now quite shy always ready to help new players. You help a player with a few things and he/she remembers it and when another players asks the player will pass the info. Everyone is big for hes/her own race so competition is big. Altho we are competing since there will be no wipe we at most cases report bugs as good as we can. All in all the game is awesome!
    Last edited by darksabaton; 08-09-2008 at 10:18 AM.

Official Chaos Rep Reputation: 11

Great and thanks! We will work on all aspects...

Um,,,,we will check this bug since programmer has already set a lvl cap for lvl 40. Um.....

Thanks and please explore more when you continue your training in the game

Come and join Chaos Online with me! It's fun!

gawd xD...so rude..just passing me like that when i was in the lead =x....bleh.. im pretty much lvl 40 now to tho so its all good xD.....hmm...im to lazy to go 41 tho >.< *dies from lvling* Dx

Retired Staff Reputation: 492

Oo, hey Adila! It's Real, grats!

suu Adila xD... we should get married now x3...and then rule >=o....or just kill ppl..you choose xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast