An example of pvp in one sentence

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 8

Default An example of pvp in one sentence

HPpotHPpotHPpotHPpotHPpotHPpotHPpotHPpotHPpotHPpot HPpotHPpotHPpotHPpotHPpot
    HPpotHPpotHPpotHPpotHPpotHPpotHPpotHPpotHPpotHPpot HPpotHPpotHPpotHPpotHPpot.

And therefor I quit. At least until they make some BIG changes...
    Last edited by Zato2p2o; 08-10-2008 at 02:05 AM.
    OnRPG: For kids!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Yup, it's starting to piss me off, PvP is okay, but you have to do the same thing in PvE, it is ridiculous! Unless this game gets some serious changes then it's population will die fast.

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 14

hp pot is not that bad, wait till item mall open with super potion, so you cant kill them if u cant 1 hit them lol

most mmorpgs have hp pots xD.. once the lvls spread out itle be better prob...and i can see people saying "hp pot noob" xD

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 36

They just need to make hp pots have like a 30 second or 1 minute cooldown. :\

Super Moderator Reputation: 492

Yeah, HP pot spam is ridiculous unless you have a DoT skill at a really high level, PvP is just "meh" right now.

Official Chaos Rep Reputation: 11

Got it~

We will think about it

Come and join Chaos Online with me! It's fun!

PVP will probably get better as you level. Keep in mind even the highest level players right now are 1/3 through the levels so our damage is close to nothing. In the last MMO I played seriously, any fighting done at low levels could easily be potted off but at high levels you almost never could pot it off that fast (before they killed pvp) especially since they 1-2 shot you almost every time.