The song is most likely from a game in the Panzer General or Steel Panthers series. I normally don't ask questions like this but I'm hoping I can find some more older PC gamers who might recognize the song. I wish I still had the games, I would just install them and dig through the files myself, but I lost all my old games in a fire years and years ago.

Anyway, I am fairly certain it was a German marching theme. It is the only song I remember the featured a lot of vocals, all male if I remember correctly.

That's really all I remember about it. I've been going crazy trying to find this song in the last 48 hours or so, and have been looking on and off for the song for the last decade and just got the urge to try and dig around again yesterday. I know that isn't much to go on, and I know I may not even get a response to this (it seems to be in the right section but that still doesn't mean anybody cares ) so if you have any idea at all, thank you in advance. I've tried looking up soundtracks, OSTs, youtube, everything I could think of. I would just purchase a soundtrack if I actually knew which game the song was from but I have no idea at this point.

Anyway, if you somehow help me find this, thank you in advance. If you're just here to read and run, well...thanks for reading at least