Square Enix, Inc. announced today that at 1:00 p.m. (Pacific) the December version update for FINAL FANTASY® XI will go live. Key features include: New quests that dive even deeper into the lore of A...
Posted on: Dec 09, 2014 Views: 20
Square Enix, Inc. is proud to announce the 12th Anniversary of FINAL FANTASY®XI. To celebrate yet another major milestone for the franchise favorite, Square Enix continues its ongoing support for the...
Posted on: May 15, 2014 Views: 38
By Jonar Isip (Ministryl) Now that the long Sailor Jerry’s fog has lifted from my brain and liver, and I’ve regained 80% of my brain capacity (I’m sure the other 20% is permanently gone),...
Posted on: Jan 16, 2014 Views: 727
The latest version update has been quite tumultuous primarily caused by the increase in level cap but new features such as Abyssea have also shaken up the way things are done. This update will not disappoint.
Posted on: Aug 17, 2010 Views: 985
The version update on March 22, 2010 was the first of several promising new updates scheduled for the remainder of the year. As announced at Vanafest 2010 on February 28, the development team is bringing many major changes to the gameplay as Final Fantasy XI players know it.
Posted on: Apr 26, 2010 Views: 1,005