OnRPG is working with NCSoft to give you the chance to WIN BIG playing City of Heroes!
Always wanted to be a game designer? Well now is your chance! OnRPG is giving you a unique opportunity to design your very own NPC! If NCSoft likes it enough they will ACTUALLY make it a part of the game!
To enter this contest, this is what you do:
- If you don’t play City of Heroes yet, download the trial right here.
- Create a character using the City of Heroes awesome character creation.
- Take a screenshot of your creation, this can be in the character creation screen or in-game.
- Host your screenshot on any of the many free image hosting services on the web.
- If you are not yet a member of OnRPG please sign up here.
- Go to the contest thread on the OnRPG forum
- Post your screenshot!
Here is how the winner is selected:
- The OnRPG team will select its favorite entry and send it to NCSoft on Friday the 17th of September.
- NCSoft will select the GRAND WINNER from all the entries!
And this is what you can win:
Grand Prize (1st Place): The overall winner will be chosen from the top entries and have their NPC design made into an ingame NPC by Paragon Studios. This non functional-NPC will be released during the Issue 19 update. The winning entry will be chosen by NCsoft. There is only one grand prize available!
The Grand Prize also includes: nVidia GTX 460 1GB, Razer Death Adder Mouse and City of Heroes Complete Collection.
Runners Up: nVidia GTX 460 1GB, Razer Death Adder Mouse and City of Heroes Complete Collection