OnRPG has partnered with Fairytale Distillery to welcome players into the world’s first sandbox survival MMO arena – Das Tal for their latest improved alpha build!
Das Tal is the world’s first Sandbox Survival Arena – bringing together MOBA tactics and Sandbox MMO strategy. It makes MMOs fun again for PvP fans. No more grind. No more pay-to-win. No more tab-targeting. The game is designed to be compatible with the busy life of an adult gamer. Das Tal rests on the three defining pillars; Meaningful Conflict, Skill-Based Combat, and Constantly Changing Worlds.
It will throw you into a dark fantasy prison valley. You start each game with nothing but your wits and your PvP skills. Over the course of weeks and months you will explore this world, grow stronger and learn to survive.
Hundreds of players will join you in the valley. Amongst them you will find friends and allies to form a clan. Start building your own settlement and empire whilst competing with rival clans.
In a completely player-driven economy, your influence and income will grow through diplomacy and warfare. You will strive to break free of your chains, defeat your captors and emerge victorious from your exile.
- To Redeem your Key:
- Go to http://www.das-tal-game.com/download and download the game patcher for your operating system.
- Un-zip the patcher to a folder of your choice.
- Run the launcher(.exe) to patch the game client.
- When done patching click “play”.
- Select your screen resolution and details.
- Press “Play!” again.
- In the login screen click “New Account”.
- Now enter your alpha key (copy & paste works) in the “Registration Key” field.
- Back in the login screen click “login”. Your account name and password should be filled in.
- Enter your email address (twice).
- Click “Send verification mail”.
- Go to your email inbox and click the confirmation mail in the email from “Fairytale Distillery team”.
- Now go back into the game and you’re in the character creation screen.
Note: Unfortunately ad blockers are breaking functionality of our site. if you experience any issues, please disable them.